Rate Predator Classes

Yeah, let’s see some opinions. Seriously curious of what the community thinks, perhaps adding some reasons?

Personally I just run Hunter and Elder, they seem the best overall. The rest I have no clue how good they are but going by stats they look worse to me.

For hunter I run it with fervent, securing the first kill seems the hardest thing to do with decent+ teams. Once you do that, it becomes far more easy.
On Elder I go Vicious, so they take longer to revive as I put arrows into them (when downed).

I run a melee weapon (sicle or elder sword) and BOW.

Personally I think Hunter is the best, at least it works best for me. I don’t even bother with “heavy” classes since I find them the worse by far.

S-tier
Hunter
Valkyrie
Elder

A-tier
Alpha
City Hunter

C-tier
Scout
Cleo

D-tier
Viking

F-tier
Samurai
Berserker

Weighing factors:
Perk points is the most important stat, and at least 11 points are needed to pick a good group of perks.

Specialization selection is the second most important stat, because they can potentially offset other poor stats or allow for game changing damage output.

Stamina regeneration rate is the third most important stat, because it sets the rate for how often you can leap into battle and away from danger.

Energy regeneration rate is the fourth most important stat, because it regulates the availability of the plasma caster, cloak, and thermal vision.

Health is the fifth most important stat, because it determines how much damage you can trade during each battle and quick claim.

2 Likes

I will just copy and paste skooboy post and copy with my opinion. No order within the tier. And I think it might change in future cus I need to test out more builds I have for classes vs pc premades, and its against them you can evaluate how effective they are.

S-tier
Hunter
City
Elder

A-tier
Alpha
Valky

B-tier
Cleo
Scout

C-tier
Viking
Samurai

D-tier
Berserker

2 Likes

A
B
C
F
All dem

after some careful consideration, I have decided that the alpha predator and the elder are the best predators in the game. I am a guy that creates multiple builds in games that can do the most damage possible to NPC’s, players, and bosses. I say the elder and the alpha because the alpha running the assassin perk with the battle-axe and fearless is a way to do max damage to the players, doing this will be an instant knock to at least 6 of the characters. Pairing this up with the bow and downrange is the best possible damage right now, the last perk is up to you! If you don’t like the tracking for the battle-axe or how slow it is then replace the battle-axe with the alpha sickle.

Now I haven’t gone much into the elder predator but I have seen some of the skills and perks of him. Personally I still say the alpha predator is still better I prefer speed over health and gear, the alpha predator also has better perks in my opinion. Anyways back to the build, This works because the bow with downrange can do very big damage and with the assassin perk can almost bring down more than half of their health. This in combination with the battle-axe or alpha sickle can bring down a team in a matter of under 2 min’s if you are fast enough. The alpha sickle with fearless with the assassin perk can bring down most classes in under 2 to 3 hits. The assassin perk works best when you find the team going to their first objective, this is the best time to catch them off guard and the will be more focused on getting the first objective done. This is also as well when switching to another objective.

I also rate the alpha predator at number 1 in my book because of the wrathful perk. When having low health like the alpha predator can be difficult but when low on health and need tho’s quick clutch this is good for builds as well and if you get low easily this can just become a build and just rush in if your the type of person to do so. The perk increases your stamina and melee attack damage, I still have yet to make a build on this but I will update on when I do.

@SkooLBoY_SkePtiK Ok then if im to run with the valk. What would be the perks and weapons to load up with be? Specifically to hunt “unbeatable FT”.

I like City Hunter it is like a faster version of Elder with less perk points and no stalker. Or a faster version of Hunter with more energy.

1 Like

Ghost, Fearless, and I like using Medic and large pouch, always. Alpha sickle and bow. Healing kit and motion sensors.

Fervent, Downrange, and Medic and large pouch. Disk and bow. Healing kit and motion sensors.

No Stalker but Analytic is right there to give you the same damage boost.

1 Like

City Hunter
Hunter
Elder
Valkyrie
Alpha
Scout
Cleopatra
Samurai
Berserker
Viking

Thx for the replies guys!

Meta tier list :

1- Elder
2-City
3-Valkyrie
4-Hunter
5-Scout
6-Alpha
7-Samurai
8-Cleo
9-Berserker
10-Viking

Okay so it goes like this:

S+ Tier: Scout

Other Tiers: If they ain’t Scout then they don’t matter.

Starting at the S+ we have…

S+ alpha, city hunter, elder

S hunter, Viking

A berserker, samurai, valkyrie

B

C scout, Cleo

F people who think predator needs a buff…