Reached level 150 and have only received 1 mythic item from field lockers

This is ridiculous @Illfonic. What are the chances to get a mythic item from field lockers? All I got was 1 knife…I opened every field locker when I leveled up and even purchased some with currency. I’m not 100% sure but at least 60% of my openings were duplicates. What a waste of time…

1 Like

I know how you fill

If not because the drop percentages are ridiculous and the fact that once you have approximately 50% of the objects, 95% or more are repeated. yesterday I opened 250 drawers and only gave me 7 objects without repeating. so 3 × 250 = 750. of 750 objects only 7 were without repeating. so I don’t think the drawer system is anything good. And if you look at what it gives you, it is always the same ones repeated over and over again, up to 5 drawers in a row giving me the same fucking skin and in one it came twice. In those 250 he gave me 2 gold objects, one is the same knife that I get every fucking day and the other a weapon skin. the system is broken

Oh! You got one??? Lucky you!!!

2 Likes

I had to open 500 yesterday to get one

2 Likes

Waste of time, just buy what you want. Eventually we’ll get something else to supplement it, till then it isn’t worth the time or frustration.

4 Likes

Totally agree.

1 Like

I’ve been playing this game since beta and the only mythic I have is the war hammer. I unlocked it and once I did the novelty of it kinda wore off.

Please do not wate your valuable time trying to get a cosmetic for bragging rights. It’s not worth the trouble.

I’ve just been stockpiling vert for the time that they release a different box or update the existing drop rates.

I had 1.5 mil before a month-long hiatus for a cross-country move.

I’m fine with it sitting there because it’s just going to be transmuted into a fucking Phoenix Vanadium mask.

You act like you are the only one

1 Like