Read my new post

Forget this post

Just looks like you have bad internet

This is a very minor, easily ignored graphics glitch. If this stops you playing uncapped I dunno what to tell you

It looks way worse in person

Nope this only happens when i jump and when frame rate cap is off it is on illfonics end with the public matches.

I mean I have a ps5 and the frame cap off And I donโ€™t see this so again your internet is crap man

Its not my internet nor is it lag your either blind or just retarded. Tell me have you jumped and looked around like that? If you have can you show me a video? Or are you going to be useless and tell me i have lag on my 200 download speed wired connection gtfo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

200 thatโ€™s some shit numbers. Iโ€™m sitting at 1000 upload speed so yeah itโ€™s your shitty internet

And you donโ€™t record at 1080p60fps so how the fuck is anyone supposed to know wtf you are talking about if you donโ€™t even use ur Ps5 to itโ€™s complete potential

Exactly useless like all of you illfonic dick riders i know its not my internet because when i go into private match(which means pear to pear connection for your dumb ass) it works just fine

Lol! Iโ€™m the dumb one yet you are the only Ps5 user experiencing this? So itโ€™s your internet there bud! Lol! Also I know what a private match is there dumb ass! Maybe you should just stop playing the game! Your a horrible player who cant beat pre-maxes then you complain about your internet every couple of months saying itโ€™s Illfonics fault you have trash internet. 200 upload is trash there my guy. Idk who has been feeding you tech advice but they are wrong

So adjust your Ps5 settings cause they are wrong then get back to us! You clearly are running performance mode when your internet canโ€™t handle it so you need to turn that shit off! Learn ur Ps5 before you post videos there kid

Ah so thats why its not as noticeable on video. Thank you!

Im new to this frames shit sorry ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Okay sorry! But you need to change youe settings then maybe we can understand your gripe. Cause now it just looks like you are playing on a ps4

Geeze why you so mad?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ im better than you what are you talking about ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Better than me? You have never beaten me ever! Not once on either side there AJ

Its okay but im telling you its not my internet this only started happening after the frame rate cap setting came out and it works just fine with it capped and also for some reason my download speed will change from 850 download speed all the way down to 90 download speed? Its really weird my brothers ps5 which is on the same internet router has usually 200-1000 as well but mine is usually at 90-190โ€ฆ. and thanks for helping me with my video settings this will just help illfonic even more to get this fixed

Lol swear? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ im unkillable you have never killed me have you??!!

1 Like

Fix your game please im begging over here jesus