Realistic AI Fireteam movement

Hello, new player here. I am still playing Private matches against AI to gain familiarity with the controls and gameplay. I enjoy the game a lot but have a request: Would you please have the AI Fireteam move and work as a team and perform searches? The erratic movements and the fact that they follow the fully cloaked Predator everywhere, even though they’re not supposed to know where it is could be improved imho. Thanks for a cool game.

1 Like

Ok so you’re new here. I’ll give you a straight up answer.

The developers team Illfonic has abandoned the game. PHG is a cash grab that was used to fund their next project Arcadegeddon. Arcadegeddon is also a cash grab that was used to fund the Ghostbusters game. Ghostbusters game is also a cash grab to fund Killer Klowns From Outer Space game.

Think a pyramid scheme of making cheap and poorly developed games to fund the development of the next cheap and poorly developed game. Illfonic has the worst customer service and communication of any developer I have ever interacted with. Before they abandoned this game and the forum they repeatedly screwed over many community figures and never showed any indication of meaningful improvement to the game.

You wasted your money on this game. Hate to say it, but it’s true. Illfonic is a company of conmen that takes advantage of neglected franchises with large fanbases just to make a quick buck.

2 Likes

I know and understand your point, there were plenty of ideas shared here on this forum aside the cancerous behaviour of some folks.

The best thing, believe it or not, is that if they, developers or any development team that will want to do another Predator game, can come here and go over to the official Reddit as well and see what the fan base wants and know what NOT to do with a Predator game.

Hope you enjoy the game soon in multiplayer, join the communities over PSN as well and also don’t forget to have fun, even if the game is not ideal.

If you can make a real-life simulated combat with an alien entity that is just if not more versitile than you then a prototype of this should or would already exist. Howeverr, it doesn’t because this particular scenerio is either too OP on one side or another.
Just because this game is supermario brothers with Arnold in it still makes it valid.
You’d probably encounter just as many issues if you make it true to life in movements.

Many franchise games had prototypes. Look at Alien Isolation, once a third person perspective game. Predatorr games had all sorts of other prototypes like the VR or Concrete Jungle just to see if it would be any better. They were not especially when hardware capabilities made game creators make more visually rich worlds.

Replay Alan Wake 2 and realize the beginning of the game starts off in a forrest. It would be the most optimal look at a perspective from a slow moving person in a game being stalked by Aliens (which it kind of is).

The truth does hurt 😔

1 Like