Realistic expectations

That does not make any logical sense. He very likely lied, since he mentioned what he does on reddit which is too risky and yet it is not allowed. It’s completely non sensical. Especially if he would work on that kind of big deal event, he would have every right to remain on the community team.

I saw what looked like a screenshot, that could have been very well photoshoped.

I’ve tried my best to unlock such a thing without any success. Been looking and trying bugs and exploits to try and get a lobby with 8 fireteam. On that I have managed to get a bit further but it eventually crashes the game lobby. I think the 8 FT Hunt Match can only be done in pubs and it has to do with a desync between the player connections and an existing lobby that had bots and the system wasn’t able to purge them in time. I’d say 1 time out of 100 the match actually starts, the other 99 times the match doesn’t start and some may get a black screen

Not my area of expertise but I’d guess it is coded into the game and was abandoned. Easy for them to pick up years later to polish and release though

There, fixed. LOL

1 Like

It’s only been 2 years give or take but you digging this up is giving me the way back machine vibes. This place is like a purgatory where things aren’t allowed to die.

1 Like

i expect fuck all. no faith in the balance changes to come for pred to make ft weaker or stronger its been years. wish i could have faith but nah i dont. can see pred where ever he goes in the trees que times are ridiculous to just be melted and then die to the fire team after downing one guy when they all stick together near impossible to get them. morons teabagging like they achieved something. nothing will change for the longevity no idea why the fts guns loads out etc perks are so strong and predator outside of i guess dlc preds is piss poor. i just think they want to milk the cashcow. il believe it when i see it this game becoming something enjoyable or good. the current patch to come i bet it doesnt do a damn thing in terms of viability for predator players

Majority of us feel the same way, they will very likely just add bonus dlc’s cashgrab, nice fancy new predators and maybe fireteam and maybe tiny itsy bit of fixes just for the sake ‘‘oh look we fixed something’’. Very likely things related with loadout or crashes.

yeah i was annoyed after my last game with the glaring issues with the game or imbalance so i posted this in the heat of the moment its true though what i said constructive annoyance by bs in an unbalanced game … id like to have some hope but i cant just pretend or fake it lol

Its balanced on the holistic sense that if you can get into games with multiple platforms you’re likely to have a good time.
PC- is too favourable hense you should have less of these on your squad
PS- is too co-operative hense you should have more of them
X-bOx- I’m guessing it will be likely have people playing with controllers so they would be equal to PS.

I’m cautiously optimistic but I’m sure as hell not expecting anything groundbreaking. What I’m hoping for is similar to what Turtle Rock did with Evolve. Fix most of the bugs, ensure the game is playable, some balance tweaks, and pull the plug while allowing players to host dedicated servers. I still go back and mess around on Evolve every now and then so it wouldn’t be much different for PHG

1 Like

Given the track record that’s not something you can bank on and I haven’t gotten around to testing but I was going to attempt to block specific traffic and force host to sandbox player host environments, offline loading screen really is the only thing I wanted to bypass and it seems like there might be good integration with hosting independent of servers for game preservation but I was going to wait until game was knocked offline completely

2 Likes

I litterly just came back here due to the news i heard. And i couldn’t give a fuck bout new preds or FT etc. All i care and hope the outcome for this is. Xbox compatability meaning totally fresh people to the game to rejuvinate it. PS5 upgrade with finally functioning 3D audio. And it better be playable with ps4/xbox to not seperate the playerbase. Also i hope they truly mean QOL and bug fixes. More content is obviously the X factor. But please just make the game playable and enjoyable and that would make me at least wanna come back. My 2 cents

3 Likes