Realistic ideas and content for PHG! Ideas any1?

Smart disk*^

Checc this out its my great idea to make a new interesting game mode which could work very well

2 Likes

Friendly fire for fireteam

1 Like

It would be pretty cool if the predator could scavenge like additional health and weapons from the map making him stronger. So the longer it takes to find him the stronger he gets

1 Like

Fireteam weapons need actual bullet drop in game… as we saw predator having bullet drop for actual arrows, combi stick

Fireteam is able to fully camuflage like hug the tree to hide from predator
Fireteam is able to hide in mud instead of apply mud only
Fireteam Friendly fire

Predator wise:

Predator has to be able to crawl down the tree slowly and not actually only be able to drop
Predator is able to latch onto branches and hang from there and drop on fireteam
Predator should be able to mount the wall when he holds spacebar or what ever button it is to jump on PS controller
Predator should hang from the walls to also be able to pounce a fireteam member

3 Likes

Using mud to camouflage completely sounds dope

1 Like

That would also be sicc

1 Like

If only illfonic would give us feedback :,/

•I wish we could shoot through fences with and
without canvas on them.
•The possibility to crawl for the FT.
•The pred being able to hang people with traps.

1 Like

Hanging people from traps would so tight. Idk how they would do that tho it would have to be a whole new gear with new animations might hard for them but sounds cool

Winter maps? “The only come the hottest years. And this year grows hot” just completely saying fuck you to the lore eh lol

well i like my controls as is ads is high for everything… Im used to high sensitivity. You needed it back in the day for quake 3… 1.65 ads at 2500 dpi

For some pred clans younger yautja hunt in colder climate as a con on there hunt also they would wear heated netting and avp did this and it was the shit lmao I would much rather see a cold climate than another jungle map

Just for the visual I guess it would be cool

Yea but not to be rude it ties into lore very well but I wanted it to sortov be like a re make in game of the movie lol but very diff not a re make of the movie but a game idea based off it

Comic books! Comic books! Comic books!

4 Likes

Interactable weather?

1 Like

That sounds pretty cool actually🤔

Also no I was saying like a winter artic map like avp

You cant make a post like this and expect me not to flaunt.

1 Like