Refresh my memory

I know that each predator class has it’s inherent abilities/attributes such as Berserker having increased melee damage, but I’m a little fuzzy on all the details.

Could someone more knowledgeable reply with a list of these hidden mechanics for each predator. It’s much appreciated.

1 Like

yeah here is the classic

1 Like

Some of this has changed. Alpha has 1150 HP I think. And also, Viking has more armor than zerk. Like noticeably more. We tested and Viking takes way more damage than zerk does

I think you may be right.
@KameofWar
Is there nothing unique about Valks slam? Her aoe has a different visual effect I thought

1 Like

not that i know of of

And for Alpha it’s never been listen in patch notes that his hp has changed since the first time i tested him back in patch 2.06 i believe so if they changed his hp i wouldn’t know

And @DisturbedLlama what do you mean by “armor” are talkign damgage reduction? damage reduction against knives bullets? what does that even mean as right now we know “armor” according to the devs it’s 25% damage reduction whenever the game thinks the predator should be taking less damage

Right now Viking has a longer TTK than berserker with every weapon we have tried. So he just takes overall reduced damage

Doesn’t that make viking pay to win?

Jungle hunter used to use less energy for thermal and cloak , or just one of them , but now it feels like it has been reduced

Not really. He’s very slow and no stamina lol

1 Like

I think I you have that reversed I’m pretty sure he used up more energy for both thermal and cloak or was it that his energy pool was less than berserker? I can’t remember which was the case but this was back at launch.

1 Like