release jungle hunter 87!

release exclusive pre order bonus full game again. we lot of people ready to purchase the game again

Le mettre en dlc payant je pense serait une excellente chose et ça pourrait contribuer Ă  un dĂ©veloppement d’un autre skin de predator

This thread is still going? You saw what devs wrote, no because it’s a reward to true fans who bought this game before any content came out and raised the guns for us to get dlc they are the hero’s of this forum and deserve it

1 Like

Vous croyez sincĂšrement que le faite juste uniquement de prĂ© commande un jeu predator fait de vous un vrai fan mdr laissez moi rire et si on imagine vous ĂȘtes dans le coma le temps de cette mĂȘme prĂ©commande et vous rĂ©veiller aprĂšs mais n’aviez pas la possibilitĂ© de le prĂ©commander Ă©tant dans un coma profond Ă  l’hĂŽpital seriez vous pour autant un faux fan et ne seriez vous pas triste de ne pas avoir ce predator dans un jeu rĂ©cent et que vous apprĂ©ciez pourquoi ne pas laissez une tĂ©l chance aux autres pourquoi et pourquoi tant de haine envers ceux qui le veulent et dites moi le monde va s’arrĂȘter de tourner si vous offrez la possibilitĂ© d’avoir le jungle Hunter a tout les joueurs ?? Et ça permettrais Ă  illfonic de ce faire un peu plus d’argent et d’avoir de nouveaux joueurs et ça donnerait un bon argument de vente et une bonne image de illfonic je crois qu’ils n’en n’ont plus une bonne croyez vous pas que de le rendre disponible pour tous ça attirerait des joueurs encore + et dites vous que je connais des gens qui n’ont pas eu la chance de prĂ©commander part soucis d’argent ou autres et maintenant ne veulent plus acheter le jeu Ă  cause de cette exclusivitĂ© monsieur dites vous bien ca

Jh, has longer wristblade reach than Hunter.

I did ask Old King Hamlet about releasing the 2010 classic Predator but that basically rides on speculation since he doesn’t know or can even talk about what the team is doing.

Elder was the compensation for those who weren’t around to get Jungle Hunter. However something far closer like the 2010 Jungle Hunter didn’t seem to be off the table but keep in mind that they can’t say if they even are considering it. Elder is what everyone’s got and the mask out of the field lockers I’m sorry to say.

Though if enough people ask for the 2010 Predator they might do it. Still would like the blown out mask though. That’d be pretty cool at the very least.

2 Likes

I made this post just to share that beavis and butthead clip.

But your idea I think would be a good compromise and liked by a lot of ppl.

As for me personally I dont really care about jungle hunter.

I do not want the crucified pred at all as it’ll just be another carbon copy jungle hunter but with the slight difference of 3 freckles on his ass cheeks or some other very insignificant detail. Elder was the answer and they should focus on other preds predominantly movies based preds like people have been asking for since launch.

1 Like

F that $&@?! I want SCAR especially this version, can you imagine!

1 Like

Chibi preds?
Now I want a midget pred to play as.
Hard target to hit lol.

1 Like

Exactly! It fixes everything! Then next BIG HEAD MODE LOL

Scar is different enough that I wouldn’t mind, he’s damn near fully armored, has a different caster, red thermal vision, and longer wrist blades and predlocks as well as different face. Pretty much his only similarity with JH is the mask unlike the crucified JH who is 99% identical to JH.

1 Like

Jungle Hunter 87

I would just rather get rid of all the fortnite skins and armour

Makes me want to puke

Thats actually an exploit. 😂

Theres no fortnite skins or armor in this game, so idk what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Damn right!

AgitatedHomelyAustrianpinscher-small

1 Like

please

1 Like

1 Like