Remove Smart Disc Trail

nope don’t do that, if your good with the smart disc that thing is awesome, & thank GOD you can destroy it!!! Nothing else you guys have can be like the stupid bear traps and the damn combi which should not be cloaked when extended

1 Like

Bear traps are destroyable man

1 Like

My b, i’ve sat there and thrown everything at one ads’ing & wasting ammo and it did nothing to it

So what it can be destroyed YOU GET TWO OF EM!

This thread was made before the update with the changes to the disc. I don’t think anyone is asking for this now since they’ve addressed many issues with it and made it useable for more than 5% of the player base.

1 Like

Yeah the smart disc is awesome now

1 Like

Remove controllability of smart disc, it was autonomous at movies. You couldnt throw it behind corners because it was heat guided. It couldnt change dorection mid air but after colliding with something. For those reason it was indoor weapon only, current smart disc is outdoor Super maneuverable and its opposite for what its supposed to be. It should have made so when it hits wall, it checks new target at that point, heads to that direction and doesnt change its path during flight.

I would prefer that to be an alternative mode like how fire team can switch their gunfire from single bullet to fully automatic.

I prefer single bullet just clicking mouse fast