Rendering Resolution

BTW I tested and monitored with RiVa Tuner. CPU usage on this game is not demanding at all. Hell, you can play this game even on an older i3. CPU usage will barely hit above 60% on all cores/threads.

The problem is GPU usage which is being maxed out at 99%. Even if I overclock the GPU VRAM (which is what really improves framerate) it still goes down below 30 on some areas like the shore in Backwater. And that’s on 1080P. On 4K this game is unplayable. PERIOD. Is not up for discussion. I’ve talked to some other PC players and we all experience the same thing.

Unless there is some kind of voodoo magic running on your system or you are just lying about it.

1 Like

Yep i agree its just not discussable… its just that the game is not made for actual PC GPUs… they priorities PS4 and not PC like wtf…

First of all they didnt even balance out CPU usage to take some of the lifting for the GPU called CPU COLLING which now most new games have… early access…

Umm in general im unable to play this game at all on my 240hz monitor… i wont accept its stuttering cause it looks so bad 60 fps on 240hz at medium… and on low it barley gives me 100… its avg 77 fps on low… and drops to 55… like oof

1 Like

It’s ironic that the official “minimum” GPU for this game (GTX 960) is unable to play it at stable 30 FPS @ 1080P under low settings and the “recommended” GPU (GTX 1660) cannot run this game on Epic settings.

1 Like