Reporting pc cheater predator

Idiot is too kind for the likes of him. I may be a toxic troll, who is a idiot this guy is a impeccable

See what happens @OldKingHamlet @Courier

When a month goes by without content

2 Likes

No dude. There’s no excuse for his words

1 Like

Lol. Well I haven’t gone off on a rant yet so is sane trolls are still being patient

1 Like

I know just trying to make light of the situation

1 Like

Got ya. 😜

I agree, totally uncalled for.

1 Like

Jesus man, can’t you accept there might be someone better than you?? You didn’t even provide evidence of what happened and according to what you described, seems the Predator was just “good”. Try looking for videos in YouTube. I’ve seen MANY playing as you described. Try vids from “Shifologist” he’s very good and you actually hear him laughing about missing some shots and still giving the FT a good headache.

And is gonna be 2 😂

1 Like

Lets also not forget, they they like to take a month and half for holidays. So if we dont get a update in November, and if we hit the 15th of December they will take theire “holiday break” like last year so we wont see them till feb 1st probably. Tomorrows stream will most likely be a way for them tell us that they are taking 2 months for the “holidays”

1 Like

Hahahahahha your a fucking idiot just because someone is better than you doesn’t mean there cheating also, what the hell is wrong with you supporting the nazis and wishing they killed more polish.

Probabily

At least there are other games to keep me entertained

Very true same here

I don’t know how you’re not playing demon souls

If I had a ps5 that would be taking up most of my time

1 Like

Meh. Its a cool genere but ply one you have played them all. Shadow of War is keeping my attention

Better late than never I always say

Can’t beat the price either (free)

I recommend getting the season pass it’s only $8

How in the sweet pickle fuck sauce am I only now discovering this thread?

Edit: HOLY FUCK it’s even got Nazi jokes! Hey OP, I’ll throw my hat in the ring. Happy to play your team. I’ll even turn off my aim bot 😅

5 Likes

How is this thread still open tbh

3 Likes