Reporting pc cheater predator

Hi!
I’ve just created this account to report a cheater I don’t see any other place to do this. His nick was nocturne66 or 666 or something like that. We run into this player twice today with my team and each time it was game over after 5 mins – he is using cheats for speed and aim or scout predator is broken and OP second game my mate reported him in lobby. He did not want to admit to cheats just said gg and fucked off
We had 15 or more games today all won apart from those two times with this cheater I’m sure he is cheating predator is not that good
Take action please

Either provide evidence (video) or a detailed breakdown of the alleged cheating.

A good PC Scout player can easily rip a Fireteam apart of they know what they’re doing.

3 Likes

Let me guess, he was jumping around really fast and dumping arrows into your squad? It’s a known Scout strat, and with the aiming precision attainable on the PC then it’s very plausible he was hitting 90% of his shots.

Have you never seen people like @Shifologist or @YUPPERS playing? There is more than enough video evidence from these two alone to explain your ass whoopings.

Learn to hold an L, be humble.

9 Likes

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry considering your belief that a player is cheating is based on the fact he won two games…

…and sadly it’s almost believable. Almost

5 Likes

Is this a parody post?

You think he’s cheating because he won. You’re coming right out and saying that you expect to win every game as FT because Pred players cannot win unless they cheat. What does that say about your motives for playing a game you believe you can’t lose?

3 Likes

Community triggered 😁

@Noktrum😂

2 Likes

This is a troll right?

2 Likes

Well this is all the evidence I need, nerf pred buff FT.

3 Likes

I agree with this guy by the way. Nerf Scout , buff Hunter.

But what’s the reason of creating another account just to report someone? Doesn’t that just make yourself look dumb?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

How can you talk underneath all that water?

I have no clue

Like spongebob, duh 🙄

Unfourtanitly (for detecting hacks) aim can be perfected and preds are naturally fast. So without video evidence we can’t confirm whether its a hack or a good player.

My bet is it’s a good player

BISH MOTHER FUCKING

2 Likes

45 mins away from Prev v Pred tourney