REQ: PHG PRIVATE MATCH SCHEDULE!!!!! ANTI-DEATH SQUAD MOD CHALLENGE~!

EST on Friday 10am-11am. Whose in? Ages: 18+
Throw your ego out the door folks. This is a chance to make the balance right and sweat it!
Now you can play like a deathsquad, smell like a deathsquad, but man, there will be MODS and you will sweat it!
I will be playing as a FT looking for 3 other PC FT associates to vs 1 pred as a Private Match with some settings slightly favouring PRedator.
Lets agree on the private match settings so respond with your involvement and recommended private match settings.
I’m on PC by the way, i’m likely looking for PC players but PS people are welcome (lets face it you know what you’re up against, so put in your microphone and TEST YOUR MIGHT).

This friday folks! Mark it down!

I will not be streaming/recording but if you want to stream yours, that is fine by me. Stream on discord or record it if you want! Be Chill and speak your mind!

my Epic games username is MassImpact124. preferable EST zone or close by preferred.
there might be plenty of people to play with since maybe everyone now has a reason to play together at the same time. So if the house is full, I apologize in advance but please feel free to stick around and play party with others until maybe someone drops from this Private match and we might just invite ya!

Personally I kind of want meet ya!

There are PS players we will try to accommodate. I must offer some unique PS private mod setting advantages.

Lets just be clear, i’m claiming now this match up will be a sweatfest! and that there will be at least 2 or 3 PC players and 1 or 2 PS. And this is just to weed out the PS4 baseline folks who (godd bless) probably won’t get past bugs.

Currently Registered:
IDEAL PARTY IS AS FOLLOWS: (All members will have a chance to play as the buff predator)
A: MassImpact124
B. TBA PC FT
C. TBA PC FT
D. TBA PC or PS FT
PREDATOR: TBA PC OR PS Required (definitely will be tipping the scale here please tell me your MOD ideas)

OFFICIAL PRIVATE MATCH BUFFS/NERFS (TBD on Aug 18):
(all buffs and nerfs will be kept to a minimum done to address DS problem)
(all buffs and nerfs will not be changed during the match-settings will be set by host and will not be changed.)
-NO BIG HEADS ALLOWED
and there will be friendly fire.
(TBD on Aug 18 and may not necessarily be posted or disclosed .)

3 Likes

Lukeskywhiskerz epic

1 Like

Got you on my friendslist already! see you!

1 Like

If it’s a top 5 predator 200%hp seems a bit much.

unless you’ve played with some good preds with a PC Fireteam squad, 200% is pretty decent to me considering that some DS don’t know when to stay conservative.
Hell i would even push that to 300. 300 will probably allow him to claim 2 FT members and pred into a second wind on a full on 4 team coordinated assault. And that is pretty much what I anticipate with a full PC death squad, nothing less. Otherwise, if you’re casually playing with 3 guys running for V, then they have no hope.

2 Likes

this is dumb

what is dumb? @Durbs2001

your momma in a box

@Durbs2001

saddup.

I don’t think a FT will win 1 match against a top 5 pred with 300% hp.

4 FT PC against 1 PC Pred? Dude, not possible at 100 percent. But what does top 5 pred mean any how? Top 5 for what? Cosmetics? The top colors? LMFAO~?! How is purple OP?

1 Like

Im talking about skill, obviously. For example do you think Thunderwolf with 300% hp is fair?

300%hp is fair against random public match predators.

1 Like

All this says is that you fear him. much like how some of your trusted FT PC Deathsquad sometimes will just not play as well…when he arrives…because well…they want him to play well.

1 Like

Do you even play private matches?

Have you ever played Deathsquad? Sometimes Deathsqauad happens on that trigger finger when you say to youself…do I want him (Pred) to die or Do i want him to take out Rigtig (because when I say Rigtig I mean that Rigtif is always FT. FT all the time. Never as a predator)?

Sometimes, we let lazy that trigger finger and go, “yeah RigTig has been a little greedy lately,he’s been wanting that 999LVL pretty bad as a DSFT and with him and his other DS FT mates, they melt pred pretty darn easy with him and 3 other Rigtigs JRs and Sr.”.

2 Likes

I only play in public, because I am potato. So no.

2 Likes

I’m no potatoe, but I do play normal crossplay randoms to which I normally carry everyone until I 1v1 the pred.

I’ll try and be there but if I can’t make it my apologies.

Epic Games: Ja5on_P00LX13 with zeros in P00L

I’m on PS4/5 and I’d prefer to play as Predator if possible. I would also just be happy to play on normal health instead of 200% if you guys wish. I’ve played Private matches against the likes of Gesp, ThunderWolf, Samhain, Maax Montenegrov, dan38000 before so I’m pretty used to the high damage and insane aim.

As I say I will try and be there but no promises

1 Like

Who is the best pred you beat solo

If you can’t be there, no. Be there or be square. This is my time. Not yours. Commit.
We have the forums to schedule all sorts of games. But I have alotted my hour.

1 Like