REQUEST: Please FIX the City Hunter Mask!

The under chin part needs a fix as well.

5 Likes

Can i ask wtf is going on with the combi stick or its textures. What even is that

1 Like

Ther’s this guy who took v1 dredlocks out and replace them with v2 dredlocks - looks insane, like the original city Hunter

1 Like

That and the generl mask rework - it dose not look like the movie original

Its been reported and - shockingly - devs replayed saying they are working on that

1 Like

Wait they said they are working on making the mask more accurate?

1 Like

Wow. Well that would probably take more time than I’m willing to commit. 😀

1 Like

Wait. They did? I missed it? Where the devil say that?

Ah,i think he was replying to the guy asking about the combistick :(

1 Like

Ah. Rats. Was hoping we were getting bio-mask fixes.

Yes I was XD Nobody is doing anything with the mask ;-(

Same,i did get used to the mask a bit but still i would like it being changed

1 Like

True, but overall I’m okay with the armor.

But that bio-mask…

The bad mask combined with the Predator 2 lifted roar that includes the syringe sound makes this DLC very difficult to play for me. It drained all the anticipation I had for the City Hunter. Before I was so so stoked to play my favorite Predator. But now? The whole situation has soured.
Illfonic walked on water for me when it came to Predator design, until this now sadly. Not sure how this passed quality control. 😕

They just need to refine his jaw and make his dome wider at the top

what needs to be fixed? It is more faithful than the berserker mask or the Dutch shoulder pad mask, below it is not very wide, the photos of the film are very dark.

1 Like

The mask just like the alpha mask doesn’t look like its on the face rather just hovering on the face!

The gap between his jaw and the mask is far to great!

They need to fix all the mask so that they fit more snug on the face

1 Like

If they don’t adapt the mask, I think it would be worse, the upper part is bigger in the film and less domed, the jaw is shorter and the eyes smaller, it’s like the hands in this game, the pred has small hands, the jh87 for example does not have the trophies or the loincloth is torn, in the movie not, and berserker? They have used the figure of hottoys as a base when the figure of neca is more faithful to the film, what if it bothers me is the Dutch mask that being the same they are different, I do not think they change any design, and less after seeing the trajectory by illfonic.