Rest in peace (Post your videos here)

Yeah, those days were kinda fun. I remember when new players would come in and try to establish some dominance only to be shut down within moments. I wouldn’t be surprised if people were crying because this place was so tribal 😂

5 Likes
2 Likes

‘…i was getting frustrated…’ and started killing by standard 😂 (the guy was minding his own business)

Early days XP farming

It’s not like the other one is gone or locked forevers. It’ll be unlocked again by the morning and we’ll all get the same old warning of next person to not behave will be suspended and yadda yadda.

Your aim got better mid way through the match

Kass will have her ‘am i not merciful’ moment

I have already left repeated stern warnings on that thread to keep things on topic. It’s incredibly impractical for us to sit in massive threads for several hours and keep them on topic while performing other tasks for the community, especially passing bugs on to QA and working on additional content for the community to enjoy.

From now on, it’s up to you all as a community to keep community threads tidy and on-topic. Massive threads will be closed if there is too much squabbling to clean up.

You are more than permitted to open other threads arguing about tactics for extended periods of time, talking trash to one another (which is permitted, provided that slurs and sexual content are not used), or anything else under the sun.

7 Likes

Should probably post that somewhere else so you maximize the chance of people seeing it and understanding it’s up to us to moderate now

Wait…does that mean moderation, at least at a base level, is community driven? Soooo, you’re not babysitting us anymore? Are we free people? DOBBY IS FREE?!?!

4 Likes

No I’m definitely still here and still do read every post.

1 Like

Kass, do you know perhaps, are we gonna get an update for two years anniversary?
I mean, just some bug fixes would be nice or FT DLC for a change.

2 Likes

Oh. Well, shucks. Guess I’ll go back to cleaning the sewage tank in the basement.

2 Likes

We will be celebrating 2 years. I can’t say exactly what, but we definitely want to express our appreciation for our lively community. :P

6 Likes

Shame on you guys and everyone who commented on it and ruined the fun in it for all of us. All that pointless arguing and nonsense yesterday about who’s better haha that post was strictly made for posting videos. What a shame. Bunch a idiots arguing about who’s better on a video game haha like whos gives a fuck its fucking pathetic it even got to that point at all. And All it did was hurt the community and not help it one bit.

6 Likes

How about a proper fix on wolf predator along with giving him some weapons, fix his armor skins, & his mask

2 Likes

I agree , I left before it got taken down but I knew it was gonna happen man

1 Like

posting videos is harassment as I suck shit and videos prove it.

1 Like

Sounds great. :)

That’ll be a first for this game then, hopefully it’ll be more content rich and higher quality then the last one.

2 Likes

@Kassinaillia I know Illfonic are probably already working on things for the 2 year Anniversary update but please, don’t just give us a new makeshift, badly made DLC and nothing more. Please give us a new mode (preferably Gauntlet) and maybe the new map that I know you’ve been working on, I’m sure the people of this community have just about had it with DLCs, especially as we have 16 Predator classes now. If you want to do something about DLCs please just fix Wolf, appearance, stats, and weapon-wise.

But please for the love of God BALANCE THE GAME. Buff the Predator and nerf the Fireteam. You do realise it only takes an average 5 bullets from the SAWZ-50 Sniper to second wind a Jungle Hunter right? You do realise that the Fireteam out-damage the Predator in almost every single situation right? Please just balance this game. The Fireteam has been very overpowered for a very long time. I’ve played both sides myself numerous times and it’s very evident.

I trust that you will of course be doing some bug fixes, but I’m going to say it anyway - this game is an incredibly fun game yes, but it’s an even buggier one. Please focus on addressing the known bugs that you are able to identify.

Thank you for your time, and if you do see this, please don’t just ghost me. Happy Hunting to you illfonic, and the people of the Hunting Grounds.

7 Likes