Rest in peace (Post your videos here)

Only the best of the best of the best sir

9 Likes

This is worthy of one singular yike

1 Like

Yo beer you start a new post your videos here thread, start with the NOSE vid.

1 Like

THAT GOOD IDE

2 Likes

5K fucking posts gone dude

7 Likes

3 Likes

I don’t get why she doesn’t just delete some of the comments instead of closing the entire thread. We’re all adults here, we don’t need this type of lame moderation.

8 Likes

WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT

2 Likes

I suck with the bow

2 Likes

It’s cause were all adults and there are consequences 😀

1 Like

Consequences for what? Who were those posts hurting??

Did someone get triggered and needed to go to their safe space because of what they read Lol?

7 Likes

For not following forum rules. It’s ok i think to have a few exchanges but that sheet kept dragging on and more and more folks kept joining in. Lesson here is to open up a new thread for that stuff.

Posts undermine forum rules

3 Likes

The irony is that if people did open up a new thread for that, she would’ve closed that thread too. The only reason people went to talk shit in the videos thread is because that seemed to be the only place were people could speak freely without getting their posts deleted.

5 Likes

Yes, people would vent, thread would get closed. You walk around the rule in way and preserve the vid thread and initial confict.

Come on, let’s use this new thread mainly to post videos.

5 Likes

Mainly

It’s whatever at this point, the forum has already gone to shit anyway.

2 Likes

It’s not, we mostly behave well. We know the rules, we know the consequences. Sometimes it can’t be helped.

We were good for so long on a thread that had high potential for volatility. It’s worthy. We can start over

1 Like

I’m talking about the time when this forum used to be lit and when you wouldn’t get banned for the smallest shit.

5 Likes

I remember matches when preds would roam around the map for a few minutes just trying to find FT. Priceless

1 Like