Rest in peace (Post your videos here)

Sorry I had to leave so soon after Mello & Rey left, I got messaged about some Elden Ring.

1 Like

Itā€™s ok man np
ggs and have fun
Hunter3ii3 āœŒļø

2 Likes

If anyone is gonna stream just let me know so I can watch some of yā€™all good players jam

1 Like

Iā€™ll upload some of the good moments of our matches tommorow
That was me / @Forever_Mello / dino-onyx / @REYNOSO_FUA11 / bravo / bandido / @Anonymous.Voorhees13
ggs to everyone

5 Likes

Oh yeah , yā€™all are meanies to these poor innocent wholesome predators, still I gotta see the vids lol

1 Like

@Mith sorry bro I blue screened just now

1 Like

Donā€™t tell me thatā€™s back again

Itā€™s alright lol. I claimed Tony and then I noticed the rest of yā€™all just disappeared.

1 Like

Yeah I randomly joined Alan-H-Townā€™s invite not realising that Tony was on the team too lmao. I seem to blue screen more often running publics as Fireteam these days it sucks

2 Likes

ggs @Savage3i3 @Forever_Mello @REYNOSO_FUA11 Dino-Onyx-98
4 Likes

Ggā€™s of course! I had fun!

The video and the title seems a little harsh though, as far as I know he showed no disrespect and just wanted to play for funšŸ™‚

Ggā€™s to everyone who played.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not his friend or anything but Iā€™m pretty much in the same boat. I was there just to play for fun. GGs to all those involved and to those who wanted to be there but couldnā€™t well sucks to be you.

3 Likes

Would you be ashamed to be his friend? šŸ˜‚
@REYNOSO_FUA11 lost 1 point of humbleness

2 Likes

Ggs to both sides. It was entertaing to watch.

Plasma spamming doesnā€™t make him a potato. Against s good team you have to know how to do it effectively as well. I saw the disk stuck but couldnā€™t tell how effective he was at using it. I think there was too much melee at close range tho, where bow would be more ā€˜respectableā€™.

As far as FTs completing about plasma spamming, this belongs in a different post šŸ˜‚

Well played @SomeknowmeasXeno

3 Likes

No but I am ashamed to be mellos friend. To be friends with somebody who has such a crippling ammo addiction is quite embarrassing tbh.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not his fault tho. Itā€™s a mental condition. You have to be there for himā€¦with extra ammo, just so he can taper off slowly

3 Likes

This

2 Likes

But in all seriousness, i see the situation like this. Yes, there was an heater argument earlier on that didnā€™t end well between the two sides, but accepting a match after that meant that there was mutual trust and agreement to move on. And after that you go and ruin that with a title like that? Kinda a dick move.

Plasma is a respectable answer to Recon + Tracker, but thanks for coming along.

2 Likes

Anyway, hereā€™s some quality time with the two of the best players in the world & two other decent PC buddies. Even old BeerWarrior himself ainā€™t immune to a Long Claim if you get him drunk enough.
Predator with PC lads - Casual Stream Part 2 - YouTube

1 Like