RETURN OF THE KING!! Lord of the FORUM

Since it’s the cool thing to do now il jump on the band wagon.

YA FUCK YOU MORALEZ YOU WET SOCK.

1 Like

Its literally all he has. Like he’s so damn proud of one interaction.

Kinda sad honestly.

1 Like

Well…

WELL?
DO BETTER. YOURE HERE FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT.
Go troll the PC players.

2 Likes

#GETSOME ! This KING inspires me to be a champion one day!

2 Likes

I love your attitude man! you will be a CHAMPION!! …Someday

2 Likes

1 Like

How about no? Bet you can’t do anything about it

Well I’m glad you’re admitting you fucking suck.

Suck? More like I’m smart enough not to get my ass kicked on PC players notorious for having more advantages and hacks. But then again, you say that because you don’t like the fact that I ain’t giving your firepussy ass a chance to get me so I’m gonna keep pestering you by saying “catch me, firepussy”

1 Like

How’s the axe bugged?

Its stacks damage per missed swing. Like say you’re attack a dude and you miss like two heavy strikes in a row but you connect with the light, that light will have the damage of both heavies added to the light. The heavy hit alone is 140 damage plus DOT, add on specs like Ghost and the Fearless perk, you can one-shot a Dutch 87 or even a Dante. Its fucking stupid.

1 Like

Very clever and precise! I can tell you as a professional LARPER that this is true as sometimes I miss with my first couple axe strikes and am so frustrated that my next axe strikes are even more ferocious. GETSOME

2 Likes

That and the broken hitbox. Heavy hits when the FT in not in front of the Pred. And light hits when the FT is behind the Pred.
And what about the bleed damage stacked with the stun effect?

1 Like

I’m sure there are rational explanations for this we shall soon receive answers for. Until then by all means please enjoy the taste of my sexy sweet AXE!! #GETSOME

1 Like

It taste like blood. Rusty iron.

1 Like

See that’s how stupid you are.
No one said you had to play them. I said troll.
Completely different words.

The fact that this is your reaction just proves my point.
You suck at trolling.

DO BETTER.

3 Likes

It will only be a rational explanation when you start to not rage quit after every loss. So… Never.

1 Like

Right?!

Nah. You’re mad that I use my head and that you have zero chance against me. Cry more.