RETURN OF THE KING!! Lord of the FORUM

Against you in what?
Pretty sure anyone could kill you,
Second dont act like you’re actually willing to have a match cause lord knows if I told you let’s throw down, no matter what game youd just be like, nah I’m scared.

Like a lot of mother fuckers on here who love to act all rowdy yet dont even play third strike, one of the main games in gaming.

Third, your dumb ass cant even fucking troll so you cant keep up with that either.

You ain’t shit, never gonna be shit, never were shit,
Go away and never come back.
Unless you develop a good sense of humor and learn how to troll.

2 Likes

Come on. We both know that’s not the case. If anything, you’re in “paragraph” of frustration mode. If I suck according to you or anyone, fine but at the end of the day, they’re just claims. You can’t even prove it. Why? Because you’ve yet to catch me first.

1 Like

Catch me first then you prove it

The only thing I’m frustrated with is your lack of being funny and failing at trolling.
I’m all for good trolling, tho a lot of fucking idiots on here couldnt tell the difference between shit trolling and good trolling.

As for you sucking. Ok, the way you talk, the burden of proof lies on you.
So, beat me in 3rd strike and then you can prove you dont suck.

You’re shit at fighting games?
No problem. Let’s go on destiny then.
It’s a shooter the easiest genre so you should be fine.
I’m also rusty as hell so you definitely got a chance of winning.

Your anger sustains me. Keep it up

Oh I have anger but none of it goes towards you.
I just want you to actually do better at what you’re trying to do.

I’m just disappointed in you.

2 Likes

OOF

1 Like

That’ll hit em where it hurts

2 Likes

@TheSenate
Lmao I just want him to be the best troll

Gotcha.

Fire, Aim for the balls!

2 Likes

KUNG FU KICK

1 Like

2 Likes

Where’s JoeHollywood when you need him???

2 Likes

James Cameron rarely does this but.

LOL.

1 Like

Wow, you are a terrible liar.

I dont get anything from lying.
I’m all for trolling. But you’re horrible at it.
Like you cant go off just you thinking it’s funny or good,
If you’re trolling.

Geez. I never knew I live in someone’s head rent free this hard! Do you think about me when you masturbate?

You literally responded to, and I responded to you.
It’s a conversation.
This angles weak bro.
Do better.

rent free. The term everyone on this god forsaken forum uses whenever they wanna feel cool. Only i live rent free in peoples heads, dont get it twisted butter boy, dont get it twisted. Even though i have never proclaimed to live rent free in peoples heads. And as i said to Maddie the goblin boy, trolling here is something no one does yet everyone think they do. Stop being a little shit little johnny and go back to swinging in the jungle you lumbridge rat. God bless butter boy, god bless

1 Like