Revelations

https://www.artstation.com/headhoppersstudios

Illfonic outsourced a whole shitload of work for PHG

1 Like

I’d be more impressed if there was a competent concept artist. Looks here that the artist used the base model and modified it slightly and just made trinkets and jewelry for the game. Anyone at this level would be at the very Junior position. But I would be proud of this stuff if it were mine.

Some people can’t do 3D stuff with a complete vision in mind, they often look for help defining it for them.

I can’t help to think if you’re affiliated with people who have access to Unreal engine’s rendering engine, that you pretty much have access to feature film level rendering that most people who only use 3D CAD won’t be able to do without a huge assortment of rendering experience.
Unreal’s game engine would already be optimized to render feature film level shit. You just need to adapt your base materials to it and you have an amazing portfolio!

Create something mass.
Let’s see what you make.

DO IT.

I’m going to have sex with you. Raw, recorded, on the record, casual, homie buttfucking

1 Like

I need some legit love on this thread:
LEGIT QUESTION: IS ARNOLD’s DLCs authentic?

These concept models look nice, but why do so.e of them look so badly in game?

I remember on one of the streams they said that they were proud of the Cleo or Viking model design as if the did it themselves. Seeing this, did they?

Should have had that studio make the bone mask.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Illfonic not doing their own work? Impossible, if this were the case then they’d be able to fix all of the bugs and make this game perfect. You speak crazy talk.

That’s not crazy talk, THIS is crazy talk

Pretty sure a lot of assets are mega scanned as well like the trees, bushes, and foliage

Because the lighting and shading in this game sucks horribly.

Hell the pred that’s rendered in the customization menu isn’t even accurate to ingame.

1 Like

Dijourno

It’s not delivery it’s digiorno

A week or two ago I waited 10 minutes to play predator. Now I wait 3 minutes. After the release of the movie prey, many bought the game. Now they all threw it in the trash! The dead teams killed all the predators.

…so you can spend the next 15 minutes hiding or going outside the map.

sex

sex with mass.

1 Like