Riddle (can i pass as @ImpactMass)

It is a ‘land’ south of the equator where poisonous waters flow, yet these waters also preserve life. Their delta is bordered by two soft skinned mountain ridges, yet these mountains can move. This region that offers pleasure and opportunity for life, yet can also lead swift death if severely injured. What is this ‘land’ i speak off.

No clues will be offered.

1 Like

Close, but too specific.

I think that answer also works, but it’s not what i aiming at.

Damn. I got nothing then lol.

I’m the greatest.
Ya I tried to think of one but that’s just not my forte at all.

1 Like

Isnt piss sterile?

1 Like

It is, but it has urea which is cleared from body.

Sterile means no bacteria.

All you need is a word and a few ways to describe it, or some of it’s properties. Then use metaphors or some other literary tool to enhance those descriptions/properties and cross over to something else entirely. EZ 😂

For example: fire. Stolen from gods (mythology), destroys but warms (properties), furry enthusiast (other 😁).

It was stolen but is a gift, it’s can destroy yet it can feed, sometimes its into cosplay 😂😂

It’s not easy for me at all. Tried making one while I was taking a shower and literally couldnt without making it too easy.

I still wanna make one just gonna take a while lmao

Youre right, it’s not easy. I think when it works for me, i have that initial connection and other things just come into play, but initial connection can be tough to think of.

You don’t have to ask my permission. Just try to out present me. But thanks for partially calling me out. @MassImpact124

But ill tell you right off the bat, being less dramatic doesn’t get attention. I barely noticed this post all 18 hours it was here!

and to be critical, you offered three or four short sentences i can tell you weren’t very high on it. where’s the love? Why so plain? use more words! use a dictionary! use wiki pedia! Use pictures!
Why so cheap!?

3 Likes

Uncle roger put leg down from chair.

1 Like

you know!

1 Like

You’re, right. I’ll work on my delivery. It was plain and i should have been more vague on the clues. If i did that, i would offer more of them.

It was at the top of Off Topic section for 18 hrs. You should stop in more often.

1 Like

Cant disagree there. Lol

1 Like