Rienforcment for new players

is it possible toput an overlay where mission stuff is that tells new players that teamates can be revived with reinforcement mechanic, After talking with and watching new players they dont seem to understand what reinforcements is

1 Like

Yeah I just had to help a seven year old with this

2 Likes

quite literally i’m not sure how much more clear it could be

FT already get
Zeus calls out “he has help waiting for you”
The dead can spam a button to deafen the living players when reinforcement’s are available
there is text on the screen telling players reinforcements are available
there is an icon on screen and on the map telling the player where reinforcements are

the only way it could be more clear is if every time you spam the button when your dead Zeus says “Reinforcement radio”

1 Like

Something like that would be better than that stupid spammable bleep sound we have now.

1 Like

yeah, people still cant comprehend it, is it annoying yes, but common sense is learned so not much i can do if people dont have know aside fromasking for change or helping the people that dont know when i run into them

not even sure if it says revive your team with reinforcements or just reinforce your team, the former is more understandable for a variety gamer since most gamers understand that revive can mean bring back from the dead

Kids should not even play the game

jeebuz harry mozes!

1 Like

You cant fix stoopid

2 Likes

its ignorance and ignorance is curable

No one should play this game.

1 Like