RIP AND TEAR!

Been playing Doom Eternal since the trailer lol funny how it was Star Wars battlefront and clone wars to this lol

Me:

1 Like

I’m glad to have stumbled upon this post

1 Like

God doom eternal is so fucking fun
I bought it last week and I’ve been having a blast

1 Like

Gosh I’m still having hard time on the dlc at the final level in the slayers gate and its normal mode 😔

It’s so fun it’s the sequel to Doom 1-3, 64 and Doom 2016 and more!

I didn’t care for doom 2016

What sets this one apart?

If you didn’t like Doom 2016 then Doom Eternal isn’t for you.

2 Likes

It’s the sequel to it, explains doom 2016 is actually the original doom guy

No give it a chance

Why If it’s just more of what I didn’t like?

I like them both, but facts are a person who doesn’t like Doom 2016 will most likely not like Doom Eternal as Doom Eternal is basically the same just with more movement/combat mechanics and such

1 Like

Yes I’ve played it as well as the Ancient Gods part 1

1 Like

Like it

I would nickname this one Super Murdio-brother. Tons of platforming challenges. You HAVE to adapt and move fast and think on your feet. Resource management, like the originals, is essential. A worthy challenge.

And it gets even tougher in the dlc. If you play on hard during the normal game, the dlc basically says, “oh, you think you’re good?” SLAP! SLAP! SLAPPITY-SLAP! “Well, you’re not. Back down to easy difficulty for you!”

The extra lives system and farming abilitiy in completed levels makes all challenges surmountable. When you finish it, you sit back, sigh heavily, satisfied that you’ve defeated all evil… and then start the dlc. You grit your teeth and grin cruelly, knowing that you’re not dropped into a world filled with demons, they’re dropped into a world with you!!

1 Like

What I didn’t like about 2016 was how you go into an area which would then turn into a horde mode

Didn’t feel like doom to me and I love doom 1-3

Plus the limited amount of glory kills

Well then stay away. D.e. throws hordes st you at a punishing pace. For glory kills, did you know that different areas of the demon’s bodies triggered different kills? Back left thigh, back neck, overhead attacks for example.

1 Like

You know what? No. Forget what I just said. This game deserves a try from you. Just thinking for a few minutes, I remember that D.E. makes D 2016 seem unplayable. The switch got turned up from 10 to 20, not just 11. This game is more of a combat puzzle or an actual dance of death because ifnyou don’t step properly and choose your shots, etc, you die. It was one of my favorite gaming experiences of my life and I mean that.

1 Like

I’ll probably get around to it eventually it’s just way down the list

1 Like

Put it higher. Animal crossing and TLOU 2 can suck it.

1 Like

Idk about animal crossing but I have to question anyone who says TLOU2 can suck it