Robocop: Rogue City

I actually didn’t mind it for what it was worth. Best scene in the entire movie, which honestly makes it worth a watch is that simulation scene with hocus pocus. I guess it’s the song that did it lol

1 Like

Ya you got me there

Seriously, dude cannot be stopped by conventional means. Tanks bullets, flamethrowers, explosions, gets hit by a dump truck… I hope they got a good concept down lol

Only time will tell if they can nail it down

1 Like

“Say , isn’t this a school day?”.

What they really should have done was replace cain in robo 2 with clarence’s brain in the cyborg? Make it personal.

Best scene on robo history is the factory scene , he gets to roll in like a sherif in the old west and you get to see Murphy come out of the machine , being a cocky asshole and laying waste to the scum of detroit.

2 Likes

The only way he would be able to not tank the bullets would be high caliber rounds

How are they going to implement this in the game if we’re just going to be invincible?

1 Like

I dunno the ending in 2 where cain takes the remote control and uses his big ass claw to push the button to arm himself was fucking hilarious.

That’s another thing, this game needs to be satirical as the movies were. If there’s no 6000 SUX billboards it’s not gonna feel right lol

1 Like

I want to be able to drive one of the cars that give car jackers the electric chair 🤔

Or at least have an Easter egg like you see a guy fried in a car somewhere

1 Like

I want a mission where you have to save the “I’ll buy that for a dollar!!” guy

Plot twist , its him who is flooding detroit with hookers and blow

1 Like