Robocop: Rogue City

What’s the worst that could happen?

An open world Robocop game could be really cool though

2 Likes

Terminator: Resistance? hmm…i hope the 2-3 year dev time on this makes it super polished but the screenshots aren’t really too thrilling. They either are concept art or they didnt bother with a UI.

Would love a good robocop game

RoboCop is one of my favorite movies of all time…

… that being said I’m nor sure how well the trilogy can be made into an open world game. Murphy is slow af. He legit cannot run, he walks. Sure he’s got a car, but when he gets out it’s back to slowly stomping about.

Guess I’ll keep an eye on this

Optimized for slow platforms!

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll give him more then just a car

2 Likes

It says they’re gonna cover all 3 movies so I’m anticipating the jetpack/machine gun upgrade lol

I just feel like if he at any point moves faster than a walking pace it’s gonna ruin it for me

1 Like

It’s not based of the reboot is it 😰

1 Like

I hope it’s like shadow of war with the nemesis system

1 Like

Read my mind but I just saw his leg only?

It’s classic Robocop

With a twist of course

DLC is with terminator

1 Like

Fingers crossed they dont fuck it up i love robocop

Honestly as long as they include shit like this, it’s a win

Sorry I meant this

1 Like

Lol ya especially because of Black Lives Matter and is this in a church? and omg the coach made his baseball team of children steal 😰

2 Likes

Yeah the TV series was… creative.

1 Like

Lol better then the reboot 😂 yes I hated the reboot, the last thing I watch before they layed me off from Walmart only for their upper management to get fired later lol

1 Like

Yeah if Robocop doesn’t walk and take most bullets like tank he is, it’ll be a clear sign that no one understands the any of source material for any character or franchise.
Robocop’s walling seep is the easiest thing that can’t be fucked up or done wrong.

1 Like