salt level 1000

6 Likes

Don’t mind me I’m just waiting for this to go public.

3 Likes

I take it he lost.

What is the mentality of calling someone who has beat you ‘weak’ and a ‘noob’ - obviously they must realize that means they’re even more weak and noobish to have been defeated by such a person.

4 Likes

@SempronAMD
How in the fuck are you going to make two threads saying ppl are rude and shit, AND YOU DO THIS SHIT?

god damn you’re a fucking moron.

3 Likes

That’s PC players for ya

3 Likes

@SempronAMD exposed.

3 Likes

don’t even know i went against him lol, don’t even know his ingame name so IDK, id assume i beat him.

Must have for that salt level. He must be one of those “yeah youcant use X Y Z , just come and stand infront of all my team with guns and we will knife u and shoot u and throw grenades at you” kind of guys.

Then in the end they laugh and say you suck
 one of them kind of guys

usually refered to as “Children”

2 Likes

maybe he was this tryhard Dante field medic that just constantly chased me on his own trying to knife, and when I just walked away and plasmad his feet and claimed him he got salty, but still learned nothing because on reinforce he did the same exact thing again

Probably that match

The guy nailed your description down to a T đŸ‘đŸ» , he is a dick , but credit where credit is due @SempronAMD

yep, same as all these gun noobs. nothing more nothing less, they should come alone and knife me

2 Likes

I’m just teasing mate 😁

I was told not to go with strangers

YUDODIS? :D

1 Like

Like @Fire said that guy gets mad when people are mean of whatever and then pulls this

1 Like