Samhain13 and his crew never cheat. Nope.

How about we make it fair and have someone neutral host the match? You think I’m stupid?

isn’t your godmode a hack as well?

Yes

Yes? My point is my Godmode can only be overcome with a hack. Your infinite syringes/heal kits can be overcome by an ordinary player without cheats lmao. Yet you compare infinite syringes/heal kits to being equal with Godmode. It’s just a lazy ass excuse because you don’t know how to implement it because you’re a potato

K cool. Answer the question instead of dodging. Interested in a round 3 with someone neutral like @Rmus40 or @Anonymous.Voorhees13 hosting? Oh no, because you need to do some stupid new shit you found that you can only do when you’re host because you have zero ability to hack serverside lmao

1 Like

I can host with my 1 Gbps fiber internet.
Oh wait, Jelou doesn’t believe there’s such speed for home internet…

2 Likes

what are you afraid of? According to you, I’m just a script kiddie using a CE dumper someone else did. You are the experienced hacker able to code kernel level hacks that allow you to call server sided functions. Should be no problem for you to overwrite whatever it is that I am doing.

Nah he disappeared already because I wasn’t stupid enough to let him host where he can test more shit he found that he can only do as the host. His whole argument last time was that his cheat would work no matter if he’s host or not. They’ll work in pubs too. That’s why I hosted, so he could test it.

He can’t hack anything serverside because he’s a script-kiddie potato, which means the only way he could overcome my new hack is by trying to edit memory as the host since he will BE the server in that case. As soon as I offered neutral grounds with someone else hosting, POOF, disappeared like he did last time. “Nah you know what? I changed my mind. I don’t need to do a round 3. I’m scared” hahahaha.

I’m not wasting my time on his ass anymore. What’s the point of a hack that you can only use against me in privates while hosting anyway? Lmfao a complete idiot. If it doesn’t work in pubs, then it’s trash.
Even his damage hack doesn’t work in pubs consistently. I think it glitches the game a lot and causes crashes like it did when he was testing with me. That’s why he disappeared for like 2-3 days afterward, then finally came back with a video showing it working in pubs, and using the excuse “man I was busy with my wife” hahahaha. More like he had to spend the next 2-3 days of trial and error trying to finally get a public match recorded that didn’t crash. His hacks are glitchy and just break the game. He doesn’t know what he’s doing.

wtf you talking about? I have fiber you idiot

You said long time ago that you had a fiber ethernet CABLE connected to your playstation, which is what I said doesn’t exist, because both are two different different cables. You can have a fiber cable run to your fiber modem jack and an ethernet cable running to your console. But, as far as I know, there are no consoles with an optic fiber NIC

No, My argument was that THAT cheat would work both ways.

Unlike you, I have no problem admitting my limits. And unlike you, I’m not scared to push them and only speaking out that they work all the time in every situation until I have perfected them.

Lmao you have a degree in computer science and mathematics, but you don’t even know that a kernel and server are not related? 😂😂😂

Your whole argument last time was that your hack would work in pubs and regardless of if you were the host or not. You were so pompous about it. Why? Oh right, because all you did was modify damage that is a clientside value the same as stamina, ammo etc. AKA cheat engine script-kiddie shit lmao. If you’re a real computer scientist mathematician, why can’t you code something that will work while @moralez is hosting? It’s neutral. Mine will still work. Yours won’t? Hahaha says it all. Shut the fuck up, kid

Remember when you claimed you didn’t use a dumper?

LOL fucking bullshit liar

1 Like

I have stuff that works like that. Just not something that I know for sure will work against what you are already saying you will do. You are asking so much for a round 3 that I am willing to give you that, but under the conditions I’ve tested my shit works. Until I manage to get them working on server side, then I won’t. Like I said, I’m not afraid to admit my limitations and I only went with a match with you as host after I tested it would work.

If you rather wait, then I’ll offer round 3 when I can do it in all scenarios.

But there is a reason why you don’t want me as host. Because you know what I can do… the script kiddie using a CE dumper… LMAO

and what makes you think EVERYTYHING I did was just using that?

Ya because you know all you’re doing is modifying serverside memory values that ONLY work when you are the host in a private match (AKA the server). Literally ANYONE can do that lmao. That’s basic CE level shit. A 12 year old can go through a dumper or scan for values and edit them if they’re clientside or even serverside ONLY when they are the host. But it takes actual skill to hack serverside values when you are NOT the host. That’s why you can’t do it. Because you’re a potato.

Open up Age of Empires 2, open a private match, and try to scan for and edit resources. It will work no problem. Every 12 year old kid can do this. Now try to do the same in a public ranked or even unranked match lmao. It won’t work at all.

You’re not doing anything special or impressive, and you can ask your little buddies to help you test. I’m not giving you anymore free testing just so you can talk shit afterward. Learn how to accomplish things the hard way, noob.

Where did I say EVERYTHING? A dumper just makes it 1000x easier to find values, especially obscure ones that are difficult or even impossible to scan for like damage modifiers. How the fuck are you going to scan for a damage modifier? It’s easier to use a dumper and go through the player structure looking for it, then fuck around with it and hope that it’s clientside. That’s all you did.

Do I really need to create a video showing people here exactly how you use a dumper to find the shit that you do? I’ll show people how braindead it really is. Health and Stamina are liteally right in the main player structure lmfao. No need to even go through branches. That’s how you got infinite stamina, which lucky for you is clientside. But why can’t you lock the HP value that’s also found there RIGHT by stamina? Oh wait, because it’s serverside and will only work in privates when you’re hosting. Stop acting like I don’t know how it works, you little fucking monkey. I’ll make a video showing all these guys how to do it so Sam can go cry some more tears. “Nooo he’s ruining my gaammeee. Now everyone’s going to cheaattt. This suucckksss” 😂😂😂

1 Like

Yet you won’t go in a match where I’m host…

What would be the point? To show that you figured few more variable offsets you can manipulate? Every script kiddie can change local memory. Educate yourself how to find functions and how to call them. Then you may not chicken out from game without hosting it.

1 Like

1 Like

The same way you chicken out of matches against “hackers” that now you say they don’t know how to hack server?

I called you cheaters, not hackers.

It is funny to see your selective mind in action… the one who always whine about people using incorrectly words exploit, cheat and hack.

2 Likes

are we arguing now whos the best cheater?!
hurr…

3 Likes

so what exactly you say were our cheats?

Because according to you, we all have been using aimbot and wallhack, yet Aston say he’s the only one who’s been able to do that because is server sided and we don’t know how to code and/or hack…

so which one is it?