Samurai wristblades?

His wristblades seem to do massive damage I used the net gun and downed a player in 2 hits?

1 Like

I tested with @Drakos his wristblades do normal wristblade damage however it appears his hitbox/range are longer than normal wristblades

what your experiancing is a double hit
which is a known bug where sometimes if your mashing hard enough on the melee button or just experiencing enough lag you get 2 hits instead of one

2 Likes

I noticed to… i love it

1 Like

Animation bow cancel wrist blades sometimes tripple hit

1 Like

Well Ik the bug but usually with the bug it actually is a double attack super fast and it’s visual lol it could of been for my caster shots but he wasn’t bloody at all lol

this is also true

1 Like

Elder melee… whats its dmg?

1 Like

Is it different? I assumed it was normal

elder sword or the class? as the class is the same as every other hunter

1 Like

You answered my question… i run down range/ impenetrable/ and adrenal on elder… still best class out of the 5. Bow/disc. Traps

1 Like

i do agree

1 Like

Idk I seem to be ass with elder I keep forgetting the health is a bit lower and I do like the speed tho with the disc he’s menacing but I’m having a lot of success against my buddy’s in pre made and against randos 🤷‍♂️ But overall hunters my fav with adrenaline boost and long jump lol

regular hunter is really good also cause he has the most overall stats with 12 stats
wheras the elder i think has 11 1/4 stats total but elder has enough gear for a audio decoy which imo is mandatory cause you can get FT to think you heal’d/ think your near them / change the direction of your various audios specially now that the perk that auto detects predator gear was nerfed

1 Like

If they where to add better character/classes than hunter would they keep the 4 bars just increase the value? Becouse I feel hunter can’t be the best overall they will always have tbh

Sam is where its at right now…hes pretty fucking tanky

1 Like

With the combos he’s nasty I’ve been getting quick games just a down bait and possible double down lol the combos can go over 200d so he’s crazy and his stam does matter cuhz a bit of it is taking up the sword making it help for quick in and outs lol