SAW Sniper rifle screwing up

PC, fixed window size, is messing up when aimed and firing. The scope and aim is messed up after a second successive shot. However when releasing the aim to hipfire then back again, it is ok.

Most evident during a jump and aiming in mid-air

2 Likes

It seems that x10Scope is doing badly.
x10スコープが悪さをしているみたいです。
Try changing to an x6 or x4 scope.
x6かx4スコープに取り変えてみてください。

2 Likes

Not just you.
Has been an issue for multiple patches as well.

Hopefully gets fixed soon. You should put this in the bug report section.

2 Likes

I think it’s intentional— it happens to me too. IRL sniper rifles of that nature cause site picture to be broken after round is sent down-range because of the heavy recoil the shooters face pulls away from the scope.

The shooter needs to make a new Cheek-to-Stock Weld and regain Site Picture before taking another shot.

We know the game isn’t real life, but the SAWZ-50 has been like this for awhile and despite the STATS we see for each weapon, the SAWZ-50 impacts much harder than the 7EN.

But it could also be a glitch — I wouldn’t be surprised either way.

2 Likes

Its funny since the 7EN shoots spicy 50. cal rounds and the SAWZ shoots much smaller 300. win mag rounds

1 Like

It s fine , imagine having a sniper rifle with fast fire rate and most damage in the game. Snipers are broken already, buffing the 7EN will only break the game more.

1 Like

My second shots with SAWZ never deals damage. I need to get out the in sight aim and aim again to deal damage.

1 Like

Yeah the 7EN is supposed to be a .50 anti-tank semi-auto sniper rifle, lol. It should definitively have the best TtK out of the Sniper Rifle class. The single shot bolt action beating it is just sad.

1 Like

Same thing with the AA-12, the last shotgun to unlock and it’s worthless…

But seriously the X10 scope was working fine at launch. I think the bug occured since the 2nd update and it was never corrected.
Can we at least know if the devs are aware of it ? @Courier, @OldKingHamlet

🤣🤣 Knowing those sweaty snipers are struggling with their ridiculously OP rifles does make me smile 🤣🤣

Well I’m not using the snipers anymore because the only decent scope is bugged. I think I do more dmg now since I’m always near the fight, so it’s not such a good thing for the pred. The X6 could be rework too in a way it doesn’t block half the screen…

1 Like