SAWZ NEEDS DAMAGE NERF

Again its not about getting killed lmfao… its about one guy being able to stall LEGIT 10+ seconds upto 20 seconds of pure parry play until his team comes to save his sorry clue less ass…

They can increase the parry cost and implement a stamina cost for normal knife attacks. I think it’s gonna be fine with that.

If the fireteam can let the Predator waste 10 + seconds then it means the Predator.is noob and the Fiteam player could be good or lucky.

I mean yeah… as i said i dont mind the damage that im doing to myself for trying to drop in and melee everyone which PRO TIP guys dont do that ever

But the last guy is able to fucking tank every melee attack lmao… and stall the game until ur team travels from across the map to come and kill you trying to kill one guy… who is not doing shit and is collecting money…

I mean i might just be unlucky in my past 1k games ive played with fireteam only… the last guy gets fucking claimed instantly cause he does not parry at all…

And when i play as pred… the last guy ends up parrying my timed melee attacks to juke him into falling on my trap of him trying to swing…

Now you see that like this, if they nerf parry even more , melee will be op. Also I have never seen one pred wasting 10+ seconds cause of parry system when we play Private. In pubs , I usually play for fun Berserker with Katana or Sickle and no one parry me 3 times in a raw. I think parry is fine the way it is, they can increase the stanina cost to avoid the infinite parry. Maybe allow ft to parry 3 if you are scout or recon and only 2 if you are dutch, assault , only one support.

1 Like

I mean… i wouldn’t call it waste… lol… what else am i gonna do… wait for them to group up and waste my time stalking them which ends up with them speedrunning match even faster than it is with me just breathing down their neck?

I mean ofcourse i will go for the last guy then circle back and try to take them down now that they are 3…

I just find it sad also when i play fireteam im able to just spam parry against pred… until my team comes…

or if he goes down for melee rush in front of us… i also do the same thing and he ends up getting second winded

And its literally just that almost every second or third game lmao… atleast for me in EU

I never found you in any of my games. At what time you play man? Ahahaj seriously, I never found you even once.

You know what’s harder for “noob FTs” to deal with, and is way more of an issue than the cloak? The Predators who literally just spam arrows at them. The Bow needs reworking, it’s become the go-to tactic and is the real one trick Predator show with the leaping, spamming and using a downed FT as bait. Either a cool down between short shots, or reduction in starting arrows from 30 down to 15. And before you cry “arrows falling under the map”, they don’t always do this and certainly not enough for it to be a handicap.

11am upto 2pm usually my time… which is like CENTRAL EUROPEAN time… with crossplay on

Man the bow is the hardest weapon in the game. If you get shot a lot of times it means the Pred has a good aim. Also you cant jump for ever you have stamina. Also if you need 3/5 arrows to kill one fireteam.

1 Like

oh in the morning, got you

1 Like

i understand your point but if you have 2 supports and 2 dutch 87 and all tank equiped … like me bane owlf and fast reload …support almost no caster damage if you attack close range they melt you like nothing …what can you do than?? use your bow to stay invisible and take them out 1 by 1

And if they focus missions you have no chance to win because they can take coverts and wait untile the timer will finish.

not only that it take ages too get 1 down go claim him you get melted because they get riveved by team mates …than they have self revive another healing …and if 1 gets too reinforcments point you can start all over …and indeed pig respawn closer so you have also better chance on more healing as predator…but you are so long busy that in the end the timer runs out and what is your score as pred ???2 kills max and a worthless reward as 400 credits ??thats just a joke

The pigs still spawn close to Fireteam

Speaking of rifles. The bolt is still the most powerful, right? But why do sawz50 and 7en have such differences in damage? This is kinda misleading…

1 Like

Predators can easily avoid the damage: net gun smack human player down easy as pie.

Easy Pred bane, AOWL training and knife heavy hitter, Dutch 87 becomes OP lol plus got that sweet Hipfire damage