SAWZ NEEDS DAMAGE NERF

Scope body shot

No scope with Dutch 87

No scope headshot

3 no scopes headshot

3 light attacks with Heavy Hitter

As I said we need different changes for helping noobs. Cloak must be 90 meters so noobs ft won’t get destroyed without understanding where the Predator is shooting from. Damage is out of control cause good people can still destroy Pred in 2 seconds. Just went against a noob Pred in pubs and he jumped on me with combi stick for melee. 2 no scopes , some melee and it was in second wind . He left the game cause he was mad about the damage, he could have killed me if the damage hadn’t been that much. I think a bit nerf for damage , or health increase for Pred could help a lot. @Courier

5 Likes

90 is way too much.

70 is ideal

70 is almost like 45 so it’s still braindead, 90 can be perfect. You wont get sniped across the map with 90. If you get killed by 80/90 meters it’s your fault.

70 is not really braindead…

I thought about it deeply and the reason why 70m would be ideal is… u can see predator as soon as he goes for you or the team… and not pre calculate his movement which 90m allows that…

1 Like

We are playing private right now and I could see from with my eyes the Pred shooting ti my teamate 45 meters away from me and I couldnt see nothing. From that distance I was thinking , even if it had been almost double of that, it would have been shit anyway cause it’s still CLOSE range. Like you can literally run left and right and shoot no one can see you even in a full open area. That shit must gone for me cause it only makes the game even harder for noobs fireteam players in pub. On the Other hand , except for the full plasma build, it didnt help high level at all. Main issue, AS YOU CAN SEE, it’s still the damage. I lost the count of how many 6k+ games I did after the 2.0.

You dont care about noob ft you just care about being able to abuse snipers again

2 Likes

Idk man anymore i just dont want illfonic to make it above 90 if community wants 90… its not 100% sure they will use our values lol…

I mean sure make it just 90meters… but not above that… and thats with predator being fully invis if he is standing still but shimmers if predator is continously spamming plasma… or it can happend everytime predator over loads… i think overloading would make sense with interfeering with the cloak and making it shimmer…

At 90meters predator should stay transparent and fairly hard to see if he is crouch walking

The closer he gets the more visible he gets but stays transparent.

The damage is just way to high… considering how parry works…

I would be fine with the damage if fireteam is able to parry ONCE + swing their knife once… before their stamina ran out fully…

Predator should have upper hand most definantly…

I can abuse the sniper even now and I mostly play assault rifle.

Perry for me is fine know, is the knife damage that is too much.

Bane + Dutch87’s bonus hipfire damage then?

I dont think parry is fair or realistic at all XD

I think it’s fair right now, it blocks the brain dead noobs that like to perma spam their left click button of the mouse 🙂.

Im talking about 1 man vs predator… that shouldn’t be a thing at all…

One parry + one swing per guy… i think thats fair…

Then I think the Damage in general it’s too high for fireteam. 3 no scopes and you are forced to find the piggy.

Plus so far what i know is… if u end up spamming melee it means that u will probably die due to how long u stick too close to them and they deal damage… its not predator’s fault that people get quick claimed cause the players suck and dont aim properly XD

I literally go for knife swings if i see one pred maining one guy from the team and not all at once…

1 vs 1 the Pred is impossibile right now, you can just hit run hit ecc, or hit jump hit jump ecc. The parry does very low damage, also there are some weapon the can hit you before the next swing , like alpha sickle.

I mean im not talking about damage… im talking damage nullification process… when the predator decides to melee u… u shouldnt be able to spam block lmao… i think one block per full stamina is fair… for each one of them…

The damage nullification is the thing that annoys me as predator cause i always love stalking the last guy… and the last guy is usually clue less but he ends up parrying me until his team gets to him… which takes like 10 seconds… i think that is not fair at all… i think that they should be punished for falling behind and not sticking together…

It’s just people dont know how to melee, but I seeing less pred get killed by parry these days. People got good or maybe only the experienced players now are still playing. Cause game is loosing players more and more. I am lucky that I have 20/30 people I can play with in Private matches.