Schumacher Batmans ain't bad

They just silly.

I think they were so poorly received over time because they were in between Burton and Nolan batmen.

For what they were, total camp and consumer-driven, they were great.

If you say you like 60s botmin but not Bat man forever or Batman and the Robin, you cannot be taken seriously.

Those mr freeze lines weren’t cringe, they were perfect, and you got king of one liners delivering them, the Dutch Arnold.

And also the Nicole Kidman, Ugma Thermos, and Alecia Silverstone were hot. It’s what made me straight as a 90s kid on ritalin and considering Schumacher is a gay man claiming to have had over 1000 partners… I think he deserves respect.

Not to mention that era of toys was dope af. Kids these days won’t know bout how tight action figures were…

Fite me

1 Like

I love em

Saw em both in the theatre

They’re like a modern version of Adam West’s Batman

At least they got Banes look right 😅

And I’d rather have him just grunt than have that generic villain voice Tom Hardy did

I’m still baffled they allowed that

1 Like

Meaning people had a preference for their batman titles

Which is completely fair. Remember RE6?

If you disagree with me, your the idiot

Try Arkham knight dude, or ME, or the witcher, or RE, that’s not a defense of a movie.

I haven’t even seen the movies and I was still able to poke holes.

After re watching them over the years, they’re pretty much the only attempted continuation of that 60s vibe. They deserve more love.

1 Like

You can poke holes in anything. Not exactly an argument in this case considering the point I’m trying to make. Also, we’re talking movies, not games, and the arkham storyline is ass and always has been. It’s just joker joker joker. They made batman joker… like cmon lol

Batman arkham knight is a video game where Batman is the protagonist

Let’s go with quality now

Dark souls one is better than Dark souls two because Dark souls one has a better grasp at what it’s trying to do by being hard but fair the majority of the time while Dark souls Two focuses on being hard regardless of fairness, in which it isn’t, most of the time.

Wasn’t talking about the story

Does it matter having hot girls doesn’t make a movie good.

Dark souls 1 is not better than dark souls 2 and how dare you even try to turn this to games. Shame on you sir.

1 Like

I’ll take that as an admittance of defeat sir :p
tenor

Its not, you can’t just claim victories with memes

As a kid I enjoyed them , I haven’t watched them in years but I think some of the issue people had with them was the tone shift from burtons movies . Batman 66 has its own tone , burtons have his style and nolans have their own tone . Its not a bad thing they each wanted their own stamp on them . Snyders batman was ok but they rushed them to catch up with marvel and the Pattinson batman looks , meh

Did you just say dark souls 2 was harder?

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH,

Michael Schumacher played batman?!?! 😜😜

Show some respect! Thats guys a vegetable

Batman forever was decent, its my guilty pleasure batman movie. But batman and robin, 🤮🤮🤮

I still wonder what josh brolin would have been like playing batman

Yeah wth, especially with the fact you can take different routes in DS2. Its way more flexible.

Someone got filtered by Pursuer

3 Likes

What part of me jokingly saying about schumacher playing batman is in anyway disrespectful to the man?

1 Like

You missed the joke I made buddy 👍🏻

No worse designed

Just did :p