Schumacher Batmans ain't bad

Yeah ok , right now your face is like dragos in rocky 4 when he gets cut , you might be able to type faster if you put the toilet roll down and man up

Lmao you gotta be delusional if you think esh has made any valid points xD

1 Like

I haven’t been reading what you have both been saying , delusional is thinking that your wife would never notice the maids son has a striking resemblance to her husband . You losing in a forum ? Thats just common sense 🤔

1 Like

Next time we play breakpoint I’m dropping an air strike on you.

1 Like

That excuses a poorly designed attack?

They’re tanky and small, not hard but not well designed either.

What about light sources?

That one is poorly designed

Every souls game has the poison area

The water sanctuary

The chest that’s spawns a gank fight

The medusa boss that has poison water if you don’t burn a metal windmill

And weren’t there death pits identical to drop points in the poison area?

Oh boy…

That’s going to take a couple of hours…

And by hours I mean days to shift through footage

Not if I drop it on you first

1 Like

The cave inst a problem cause of the lack of light, it’s just a bitch to get through.

The pigs nor the knights are bad design.
Dude how in any possible explanation, is the attack bad design?

You are tripping balls.

The water sanctuary, which I forgot the name isnt even that bad.

The drop points and death pits weren’t really that similar?

Look I’m going to poke fun at you, but I’m not trying to be a complete asshole.

The more you keep telling me about these things, the more it makes sense why you struggled with Grimm xD.

So theres the bottom area, the gulch, and then theres the part right on top of it that leads to it, the Gutter.

The gutter is pretty much blighttown, but darker.

But it was such a fun area, unlike blightown.

All ds games warrant caution.
But, in ds 2 more than all of the other ones, as long as you took your Time and were careful, you wouldnt really have too much trouble.

Story and scenery wise, I think ds 1 might of been better objectively.
But gameplay wise, ds2 is the best.

Also why is the medusa fight a problem?
Burn the windmill down.
It’s like some zelda shit lol.

Figuring out to burn the windmill.

I want you To play ds 2, only of you love the ds series.
Then tell me what you think lol.

I honestly Think you might enjoy it.

All I have to say is BatNipples!

Im thinking of making a Bane Predator and using that parody voice on the gamechat lol.

3 Likes

It’s the pinnacle of the souls series.

1 Like

“You think the mud is your ally…”

“You merely adopted the mud , I was born in it , molded by it”.

“By the time it washed off I was already a man…”

1 Like

How long did it take you to realize marching through heidel at the start instead of going through the forest was a bad idea? Big scary enemies early = bad.

I know up usually = easier and down = harder in metroidvanias but dark souls throws a wrench in that. Once you get progress rolling at the start & get some levels you’re fine until Shrine of Amana that requires you to change your approach and have some positional awareness. Nothing like Blighttown. Though ik they nerfed Amana.
What are you doing playing dark souls with kbm? One look at FromSoft games ported controls should tell you they’re meant for controllers.

Download DS2, Plug in a controller, and don’t go up.

Iron Keep is still my favorite area and the best fight club of the series, even has the dragon remnants covenant right there because devs knew exactly what they were doing after watching people play DS1. DS2 has the best pacing. Don’t skip it.

The two guys defending DS two aren’t even consistent

And I know your not him blah blah but I just wanted to point this out

Also I said this two times already I never even played the game so I never realized it was a bad idea becy I never could

I like how no one listens to what I say

I never played the game so this whole experience argument about me doesn’t hold

Or at least I’m assuming that based on the way you worded it

You mean a Keyboard has only 8 movement directions?

Shocking

7:44 he, or rather his friend explains the problem I’m talking about

Granted its more of 16 directions after rewatching it but still c’mon I’m smarter than a 5 year old

Lol xD my bad man, honestly the only important part of what I said is that should play it if you like the ds series.

Ok nah fuck those two guys.
There is possibly a tiny bit of lock in the movement, but if you sprint you get 360.

The movement is NO WHERE near as bad as they make it out to be.

Also the flying off ledges?
Bullshit.
I literally hopped on ds 2 just to see if it was true,
No not really.

You can fall directly down.

If you’re moving where you land pretty much matches the momentum.

I find this fucking hilarious.
Ds 1 is beyond fucking stiff.

Yet ds 2 has worse movement?

Pfft no.

As for me and finesse not being consistent,
On my first playthrough I went to the tower and practiced my dodging til I got accustomed to the game.

Having gotten dodging down,
It made things a lot easier.

Most ppl go forest, but if you’re Good you can do tower first.

1 Like

I just wanna say that most criticism of DS2 can be applied to the series as a whole, and people for whatever reason chose to shit on DS2 for things other games in the series did worse or equally bad. 2 did things right.

DS2 isn’t just a sequel either, it’s a response from the studio directly to the community. They took everything people wanted and gave it to them at the cost of a major visual downgrade. Just goes to show you gotta be careful what you wish for. I think players wanted a direct sequel to 1, which is why 3 is literally just that.

Visuals is honestly the biggest issue but considering the sheer volume of content compared to the others, it’s barely a problem… especially because in a way it gives off that og dungeon crawler vibe as well as make some amazing and some of the most diverse settings in the series. Enemies too.

For what its worth, if anyone hadn’t played 2 because of its bad rep… give it a try. Especially if you’re looking for that long-term RPG fix cuz its a journey. Not exactly like 1 where you spend 95% of the game traveling manually. Or 3, where you spend 80% of the game going one direction, then the other 20% you turn around and go back to the start… its a journey, and it’s rewarding.

(I also wanna add that while DS2 SoTFS is the pinnacle of the Souls series, Bloodborne is probably the best thing FromSoftware has done with the Souls format while not being a Souls game… definitely one of the best games of the past decade.)

“The mud betrays you , because it belongs to me!”.

1 Like

Relevant.

2 Likes