Scorn:new trailer

It would be interesting, if like Darkseed, the player journeys between reality and that scorn world solving some cryptic puzzle. But I’m not sure if the devs were that forward thinking. comes out October. Not sure if it would success as an FPS shooter though, the narrator states, as it is actually not an FPS shooter.

I’ll be giving it a try. I’ve been loosely following its development for years now and I’m really interested to see if it’ll make me vomit.

1 Like

heheh, hopefully. If they are tastely written like Capcom games(resident evil) or something). It has that caliber of talent for visuals but i’m not sure about that story. Seems so far it is a story mixed with…nothing-absolutely bupkiss, mixed with ugly ugly…with no personality. Its a dollar meal kind of…so no real nutrition whatsoever.

Oh god, don’t tell me that “story elements” are the paid for DLC and updates! Ohmy gosh, if they make us shoot ugly fuglies in a non-sense joy ride for a few hours then we have to pay per content to get story…then…I’m all in!

We’ll see. It’s been in devopment for so long, if there ISNT a story ( I’m guessing it’ll be told throughout markers etc in the world like Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal ) I’d be very surprised. There’s been plenty of time to make it good.

1 Like

Dude, its been like 5 years in wtf catagory. No its been 5 years since anything new. Its like that game GTFO! Jeezub!

Sure has. But still not as long as Duke Nukem Forever and the wait for a good Batman film between Keaton and Bale.

1 Like

you know what i mean dude! Its like at first cool, then why the fuck is it a 3rd person shoot, what is there to shoot? then its more wtf for a couple of more years! And its like between a static image and actual gameplay its like “man pulls weird shaped pully system game…and then another few years go by!!”

I do. It being a Kickstarter campaign at the beginning, I expect they kept running out of $. Then Covid etc fouled them up I bet. Visually, it looks sick, but I’m not expecting anything that’ll blow my mind. If it’s better than Necromunda, I could live with that.

1 Like

It really is a polished turd with lots of potential but no money!

Let’s hope not. With Microsoft backing it, maybe that’ll be the kick in the ass they need.

Its literally a damn shame
like this image:

It could be violently horrific, but there is no context! Then overtime it gets misconstrude!

Oh, Rod and Todd, whatever shall we do with you?

1 Like