Scout needs a small buff

No one seems to use it, it needs at least 1 or 2 extra gear points

3 Likes

Nah

P….predator? Pls

Nah

Play a Scout - Duelist.
They are Pred destroyers when used right.

1 Like

Wait are we talking about pred scout or FT scout

Yes

Finally we get the clarification we deserve. Alright everyone pack it up, you don’t have to go home but you can’t stay here.

Good point on that. We have two playable scouts. OP would need to specify which one he’s meaning.

1 Like

You know what, I think they’re both fine. Properly equipped they’re both glass cannons. That to me seems like the point of the class.

2 Likes

That’s why I play total bullshit builds

If you mean FT no its the class can do the highest damage on the game while being the fastest with 20% damage resistance while running. You are a faster Assault that can do more damage while being almost as tanky as a support while sprinting with thick skin. Its a meta on this game.

For Predator… now that I think of ways to fix the Scout and make him equal to Hunter… Having 15 perks points and 8 gear points is what makes him unique so I would change something else. Would increase his energy reserves since they are too low, then give him a passive of extra ranged damage, like the Berserker have for melee weapon damage. Maybe that would make up for his cons. That would make him similar to the Scout FT in regards to damage.

1 Like

Or health