Screenshot of the Day:

Rad.

Epic!

When I play. If someone is down I donā€™t even shoot the predator in the face. I revive the guy and I tell him ā€œget ready to runā€. I really hate people that abandons you as the bomb is about to blow or at exfil.

1 Like

I find that most of the time there isnā€™t enough time to do that. I defuse and then revive. If I revive first, rarely will I make it out of the blast zone, and I run assault with double speed.

1 Like

The time you have to revive is obviously a factor. If I donā€™t have the time, I donā€™t revive myself. That is why I donā€™t shoot the predator as he goes down to 1 knee and I move to revive who is down.

As for disarming I donā€™t do that. I actually donā€™t like it when someone else does it. There is no reward aside for 1 more boring round of brainless AI killing.

reward is winning

you donā€™t win the round unless you secure the body

Donā€™t matter how people feel about it, I didnā€™t make the rules

1 Like

87ā€™ Jungle Hunter

Hashtag: The screen shot that brings out the salt

2 Likes

Nah man, if the pred is dead and I am alive that is a win in my book (donā€™t care the game does not agree). That is all I care about, dead pred :)
Disarming has the added disatvantage of potentially removing the ā€œaliveā€ part from me so no thx :D

you scared of dumb AI?

Sure am, that kill me with boredom like nothing else.

He died for your sinsā€¦

7 Likes

Finally got the joke! Sadly iā€™m someone else pretending to be someone else pretending to be someone else. Kind of gets consufing at times!

1 Like

So, why are there no blood stains on that AI? How can we be sure that youā€™re not making this death-picture up?
Are you sure this is not one of those: ā€œOh MassImpact124, iā€™m so tired of the fighting and killing, all the orders and dirty actions. I want to be dirty in another way, with you, why donā€™t you take me right here, right now, MassImpact124? Take me as the little man-slut i truly am!ā€

And if someone didnā€™t understand the text, then i got Pastor Ssempa here with me who will help explain in his own way.

2 Likes

I found it rather akward of a picture any way. He just got somehow knocked out by a grenade.

Maybe heā€™s just faking it so he doesnā€™t have to die a horrible way.
Next thing you know he gets up and runs under the staircases.

2 Likes

Found this drunk Predator sitting on the trash can, throwing up all over himself, shame on you!

15 Likes

How the hell did a predator get in that position

1 Like

He went into second wind and jumped up on the trash can to heal up, then got killed during the process, this is the result, lol.

2 Likes

Poor dude didnā€™t know on whoā€™s roof he jumped on.

3 Likes

Heā€™s just a washed up shadow of his former self, remembering the days when he ruled the jungle. Now he drinks and cries, watching these whipper snappers with their Op guns murdering his kin with ease.

2 Likes