Screenshot of the Day:

But those are AI, its not that hard. Its way harder with FT’s.

Sure. With FT it’s hell of challenge.

1 Like

It qualifies for Screenshot of the Day because it’s a cool screenshot, and that’s what the thread is about.

3 Likes

I agree, I was just saying. 😊

I know. I’d just like this to be the one thread on the forum that didn’t deviate and become a dispute, and was just cool pics and people supporting each others cool moments.👍🏼

2 Likes

S
H
I
T

… well, my Jungle Hunter will try to do his best tonight XDDDDD

Well @Amiba is starting a contest here, so you can bet your bottom dollar that by the end of tomorrow this will be the most toxic and vulgar thread on the forums XD!!!

1 Like

Done ;-)

I wonder what will you come up with next XDDDD

3 Likes

I personally want to see 2 or 3 NPC’s or Players shot with the bow so they’re hanging from the ceiling. Think you can do it?

2 Likes

On it!

EDIT : This shit is harder than I thought…

EDIT 2 : Failed ;-(… I’m not 100% sure but it seems impossible to impale two ppl on one arrow.

8 Likes

That looks great but I actually meant hang them individually with a single arrow but so they are hanging from the ceiling. I saw a guy get pinned up to the ceiling above his head with his feet hanging down and thought it was the closest to skinning and hanging we were likely to get.
I haven’t tried myself but I imagine coming into a camp and seeing the Pred has put them all a dangling, I’m legit scared, 😂.

2 Likes

Oh that!, I thought you mean pinn them both win one arrow XD You have no idea what absolute shit show I went through trying to acomplish this XDDD

1 Like

My bad, should have been clearer, 🤣🤣😂

1 Like

I hope I have met your expectations :

11 Likes

Its Human kabob!

1 Like

Beautiful work!

1 Like

Thank you! As my sweet granny used to say - “now thats propper shit show!”

2 Likes

You have exceeded them, well done brother. Reminds me of Part 2 perfectly, so even the Pred is perfect. Sorry about the delay, I was unconscious.

2 Likes

Brutality))

Have some ideas, but that would be offtop in this thread cuz it can’t be done with just a screen shot)

3 Likes