Screenshot of the Day:

@Courier and @OldKingHamlet Be nice to see some of your guys screenshots👌🏼💯 As you can see, we have quite a thread going on 😊

2 Likes

Predator claimed him, but such was his resolve and dedication to the mission his spirit stood strong… He’s levitating about 2ft from the ground, it was a sign from God that we would prevail. And prevail we did.

6 Likes

Soldering on!

Nice - now my question:
Mandibles are stow “in mask” position… so how did you manege to get this screenshot?

Yup, fought a FT yestarday - full PC squad. One of them looked like that and was basically immortal, could not down him at all. I think its a bug, not a cheat, quz he was not able to inflict any damage as well

I faced a wall, then rotated the camera slowly😏

1 Like

Lets see if I can copy this XD

1 Like

Shot him from on the ground😈

4 Likes

2 Likes

predator voodoo magic is a thing now, so powerfull that he throw me out of the map.

7 Likes

This sort of violence against npcs is uncalled for, THINK OF THE NON-EXISTENT CHILDREN!

5 Likes

Once I defused the predator’s bomb and dabs its last breath its voodoo magic made it cross the ground and it exploded. XD

1 Like

Fucking Exfil now you scum!!

11 Likes

Eye just don’t know what to think anymore…

9 Likes

Sauron is back…

1 Like

If only you could destroy the chopper.
Objectives done in 4 minutes? Okay…boom now you’re on my time bitches…

2 Likes

I destroy the chopper every time i go to derailed. even if the mission objectives don’t ask for it. Its the first thing that blows up-because its destructable by default!

Well…okay…I meant the exfil chopper but I like the enthusiasm

1 Like

No, i got you the first time, i just wanted to throw it in there.

1 Like

In one of FTs missions, they have to destroy the chopper so if you do that as Predator you could be helping them by saving them alot of ammo…focus on the mission!