Second Wind needs a buff/rework

Given that most Fireteam players regardless of Class can chase down a Predator in Second Wind, and given how few places there are to actually heal safely it might be a good idea to increase the amount of time the Predator player has while in Second Wind. Maybe even allow Predators to climb up into the trees while Second Winded?

2 Likes

I don’t think that’ll fix much to be honest. The root of the issue seems to be hilarious FT DPS and lack of Predator DPS

3 Likes

Agreed. It would be something though if they made the standard Second Wind equivalent to the length of time you get with the Hanging On perk.

1 Like

Yeah because not many people use the hanging on perk

1 Like

If Predator wasn’t crippled by only having 3 Perk slots, and had say 5 then maybe we’d be able to make use of these perks. But when you’re constricted to just 3, there’s very little scope for variety especially when the majority of Pred perks are pointless anyway.

1 Like

Yeah having another perk slot would be nice

Watch they add a fourth slot but don’t increase perk points 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Now that would be some BS from Illfonic if they did that

Ah, so they’ll probably increase perk points too…then increase the cost of all the perks 😅😐

The vicious cycle never ends

1 Like

Glad for an extra slot on either side… extra perks points are optional, I’d just build with what I have. If they were going to do something lowering cost of the perks might be more efficient.

Second wind doesn’t need a buff every predator besides the hunter classes and scout need a buff hahaha they all leap away just fine. It’s the CHAWNKY bois who are too slow

2 Likes

Don’t you dare fat shame my beautiful thicc Zerker gurl, her hips don’t lie😝

1 Like

She’s a tubz

1 Like

Shell remember that, and tea bag her voluptuous buttocks and Yautja bag all over your bloody face just before she claims your skull. Te’Rah has noted your name mortal.

1 Like

Hopefully my entire team is also down so she doesn’t get insta melted in this attempt lololol

1 Like

I had the idea of allowing the pred to heal while running in SW.

I agree, it needs a rework. Maybe remove the blinding effect, because it is annoying and give extreme advantage to the predator. xD

Ya we also need our attacks not to be connected to our stamina and our energy to our vision and cloak and plasma caster, It’s just going to make us a slow target

1 Like

That’s not what I meant 🤣

1 Like