Seeking suggestion related to the science and technology

Hey everyone!

Over the past few months, I’ve been diving deep into science and tech to expand my knowledge. I’m really enjoying it, but I’m eager to spice things up a bit. Here’s what’s been on my mind:

I’ve been exploring a bunch of different sources- from articles to podcasts- but I’m curious if there are any hidden gems or cool platforms you think I should check out? When I was searching about this, I came across to this article, servicesow interview questions https://www.quora.com/What-should-I-talk-about-science-and-technology and I found them useful, these kind of stuffs also good.

Also, I’m looking for more interactive ways to learn. Any recommendations for online labs, simulations, or interactive websites that make learning science and tech super engaging? Sometimes the technical stuff can get a bit dense. Any tips on finding stories or narratives that make complex topics easier to grasp and more fun to learn about?

I’m also keen to connect with fellow science buffs. Any favorite online forums, local meetups, or virtual events where I can geek out about the latest developments? And hey, any cool beginner-friendly science projects or experiments you think I should try? I’m all about putting what I’ve learned into practice! I’m open to all suggestions and ideas.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks