Self-Revive Gear DO NOT USE on PC! Hotkeys do not work with this!

Do not use this gear on gear #3!! It will fuck up!
Still testing on gear # 2: Will advise ASAP~!

Result: Nope, no dice. Generally it asks for the Interact Button. I DON’T KNOW WHY because Use Gear and Select Gear are NOT associate with nor is it bound to INTERACT!!

DEVS the LAST KNOW BUG REPORT OF THIS WAS IN OCTOBER OF LAST YEAR!!! Now you know how popular this gear is.

PC I guess.

Thought pc didn’t have any bugs?

@REYNOSO_FUA11
@Cadillackid

I think its just you, I’ve never had it so I’m sure this bug doent exist.

4 Likes

Yeah so its probably PC only problem. Alright. ok, SRS is no meta to speak of but id kind of like to see if anyone else got a work around. IMHO Ive never seen PC FT player use it, but all the while i kind of want to tryitout. would not you?

I know what he’s talking about and it doesn’t matter if it’s PC or Cobsole since you can bind hotkeys on controller as well although this is a deeper rooted problem than it seems

Im giving it one last try, as Gear 2 and 3 doesnt seem to work. Trying Gear 1.
…no dice. So when Gear 3- is hotkeyed to number 5…nothing…still it show a prompt for ‘F’ for interact.

Im not giving this anymore time.

You uh.
Missed the point lol

What you think I’m going to say “FIX YOU FAKING GAME FUCKING ILLFONIC YOU INCOMPITENT MOFOSS!!! YOUR DEVS SHOULD SUCK A …etc.etc and so on.”?
We’ll i dont work for you. Some people here have class man and will never lower themselves…to you.

But don’t let that stop me from letting you get all worked up and
excited about it…

As a regular PC player on PHG I don’t have to rely on one particular item to carry me or my team. UNLIKE…some people.

oh, fuck I forgot about that

1 Like

OK, i think i sorted it out.
USE GEAR is a hotkey found at the bottom of the list asides from the 3 select Gear and the 3 Use Gears. USEGEAR supposed is used for SRS and I didnt have it bound.