Self-Revive on pC hotkeys

Guys need your help! It appears it is hotkey locked to INTERACT!!!
And none of your bindings (whatever they are) will make it work!!!

So i dont know what combination will let it work at all.

EVEN INTERACT to execute it IS MESSED UP!
s.o.s. blink blink — blink-blinkblink
i can not feel mypinky toes…

1 Like

it is an interaction tied to the “USE GEAR” command. It does not work with the "interact, “use gear 1”, “use gear 2” or “use gear 3” commands.

Also… why use the self revive? It is possibly one of the worst gear you can use (second only to smoke grenades). All good preds won’t give you time to use it and if you have a decent team you won’t need it at all. If you are facing a shitty pred, you won’t go down to begin with (if you are half a decent player).

1 Like

Thats not the point. I want to be able to use any gear available. So if its broken, lets just send that to them as a bug to fix.

is not broken. it uses the “use gear” keybind

Ill check. I didntknow there was a general Use Gear command asides for the 3 select gear and the 3 user gears.
Fuck me there it is all the way down the hotkey map. Ill test it.

yeah, there is. Is actually the default one. Use gear 1, 2, 3 are custom binds

Use Gear 1, 2 and 3 are actually instant use. I have my syrette on G for instant pop

So what do you have yours bind to? I can’t think of anything without replacing something else.

I use weird mappings

I use Q to cycle gear and E to use the selected gear. I don’t rely on gear much, just an ammo bag here and there and the syrette, which is bound to my G key

I use jump/interact on my mouse thumb button. Reload on the other thumb button… and I crouch with spacebar (for FT)

I know, weird. For pred is even more complicated, but Is the most comfortable workflow I have come up with

1 Like

Anyways, thanks for tip on the USE GEAR hotkey. Didnt know it was there!
Plus it works now with this keybind.

1 Like