self revive syrette crashes the game

it seems to happens at about 80ish% of the bar

plz fix thanks

1 Like

This happens to me 80% of times.

I just got a crash. One more time. Im tired of this. This is the worst game I ever spent my money.

I would like to add that I’ve not had this happen once on PS4, it’s always worked for me. Could be a system specific bug perhaps?

1 Like

it happend to me 4 times in a row on PS4 it’s entirely random

My confusion is far beyond the cosmos

Looks like pc has more bugs than ps4. Cause this don’t happen for me. It’s actually pretty decent on the ps4 right now. Just the main bugs that people been talking, but they aren’t game breaking, except for charge bow the bow pretty useless right now

I feel like the most recent 2.09 crashes I’ve been getting while playing fireteam games happen specifically when I’ve been downed, then as soon as the predator player goes for the skull and spine trophy rip it blue screens… and it isn’t always every game. Like 1 or 2 outta like 10 gamea it’ll happen. I’m not sure if it’s on the quick or long take but that’s when I notice it seems to crash. Anyone else experiencing this?!

One more crash. My first game today, and first crash too. My daughter came, took a look at the screen, saw the crash and walk away saying “This game is a piece of shit. You should play Among Us” xD

Yes. Please fix.

Finally a fix on 2.11

• Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when using the Field Syrette and another item in a specific way