Self-Sacrifice for reinforcments.

Git gud and pick up a weapon from a weapon crate.

i’ll do that! Lesson learned!

1 Like

I’ve literally never ran out of ammo in a game now I guess I would do it if I felt like I absolutely needed frags/field syrettes

Nah fuk dat. If I’m that low on ammo we’re clear objective and there is another path to victory or I’m facing a great pred who earned his win. I’m pushing on

I never run out of ammo ever! I’m just that good and i never play with potatos.

forget about ammo crates. find medkits, heal up and hide until the pred engages one of your teammates, then melee the shit out of the pred

I run out of ammo constantly, that’s why I always equip ammo bags

Let’s say me and my boi @DisturbedLlama were the last ppl

1.id prolly die
2. The first plan is one runs away the other goes to reinforce so pred need to chase 1 of us and looses the other

1. If this doesn’t work imma rely on llama to rape the pred like normal
1 Like

Technically, this isn’t a full exploit, because you’ve sacrificed one time to be downed for some health.

Killing yourself to get full ammo is exploitative, usually we try to intentionally fight with the predator to take some health while one person waits at the reinforcements, but it’s illfonic’s fault for not adding a game mechanic that punishes that strategy.

2 Likes

Again, there is no stopping me as the Predator from finding all the Ammo crates and destroying them.

Before you know it they have no choice after I bait everyone into firing, or for them to stop a wave of AI Soldiers and wasting their bullets.

So IMHO, there is no fairness when it comes to destroying ammo crates and med kits laying around.
There is no fairness in self destructing yourself and killing all 4FT members.
There are no points given for terrorizing your prey, so why is it a problem for FT members to strategically blowing up a barrel and waiting for their own Re-inforcement to reload themselves?

Not only is it rare for them to do so, but the opportunity will present itself undoubtly.

1 Like

Ya. We use to do that in siege all the time.

1 Like

I wait till everybody dies then do it

I don’t run into many ammo-related problems anymore since I learned to destroy the wooden crates for ammo.

1 Like

3f2

1 Like

40% of the community is toxic and comes from DBD :p

Asymmetricals are toxic by nature, speaking as someone who plays too many of these masochistic games. Especially ones that don’t have alternative objectives. It’s called the 4v1 “tag” genre because that’s what it is, solo player downs people and then they get up and then he downs them again because the four players need multiple lives so they don’t get instantly wiped in the gameplay loop. Designed to be tedious and DBD started it.

Its either 4 people playing optimally bullying 1 guy, or 4 people making mistakes while the 1 guy is playing optimally. Four people who know what they’re doing will stomp one guy who knows what he’s doing so it’s inherently unbalanced.

That said if im sitting at the radio waiting for you to die and you just stand there hiding instead of dying so I can rez, I have a 40% chance of hitting that leave match button depending on my patience.

But moral of the story is Reinforcements shouldn’t be min-maxing meta bullshit and its not fun for anyone on either side to play around. Rework reinforcements or atleast dont give equipment back, thanks @IllFonic

You can use weapon boxes for ammo. For hp you can just mud up and go to default medikits, it’s almost impossibile that Predator in quick play destroy every medikit in the map.

If there is only two of us and reinforcements is ready.

I will gladly charge the Predator to give my teammate the chance to go for reinforcements. Its my civic duty

But I have a right to do it.

Seriously. I’ve seen DBD’s community. Its aweful.

Yeah its miserable.