Serious question.

Okay, so I really love this game but I have two problems I’d like to present to illfonic of they check this. Fingers crossed and hope they do. My first problem is that my mom bought me the Samurai predator on her account but apparently the DLC doesn’t carry over. As a result the SP is only on my mom’s account which obviously I can’t use, and I’m sort of left with nothing. I worked really hard to get to level 110 on my account and was excited for this DLC but I can’t even use it now and I’m very upset. I ask that you guys, if it’s not too much of a problem, have it be able to carry to all accounts rather than just the account that bought it, if you guys know what I mean.

My second issue has to do with the fact that i personally think that only six presets is too little. Looking at games like the call of duty franchise which gave the player 10 plus options or other games like in the famous anime fighting game Dragonball Xenoverse 2, we get 8 different presets to make. In another anime fighting game, Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Strikers, that game gives the players 16 presets to customize and play with. It should be of note that the more DLC and free predator classes that get added in will just diminish the amount of versatility we could have because we’re only stuck at just 6 presets.

I kindly ask you guys that you make it at least ten presets. I’m sure a lot of people would agree and be happy with these small changes. Anyway I eagerly await a reply from you guys, if it’s not too much of a problem. I just namely want to be able to use my predator DLC.

So…its 5 dollars…whats the problem? Have a hard time deciding how to buy bubblegum for both parents is dogshit pal. So just suck it up and buy your DLC for yourself? Its the price a freakin bag a chips.

2 Likes

I can’t use the DLC is what I’m saying. My mother bought it and I’m upset because I can’t use it on my own, actual account.

Upset? My mom bought me the wrong brand of avacodos once that i didn’t like because they were on sale. Just buy your own damn avacados Will! Man up! Show some respect for your elders.

1 Like

I can’t tell if you’re screwing around or not. I’ll say it one more time just incase you don’t get it. I LITERALLY CAN’T USE THE DLC!

Hes mentioning that if your mom is buying things for you, to

1. Refund it through the playstation store

And

1. Go to the corner store and buy a playstation car for like 10 bucks and buy it for yourself? On your account?

No disrespect just making it CLEAR lol

2 Likes

Is this Playstation? So technically you’re playing on the same machine but signing in and out of your own accounts which are not using the same credit card ?

Yes. I’m not 18 and It didn’t even think to cross my mind to lie about my age. So for the last year I’ve been having to use the primary adultaccount, my mother’s, so I could get things for various games. Every dlc or small thing I’ve bought for games always was available on ALL of my accounts so I don’t really understand what’s up with this damn predator and why I can only use it on my mom’s.

Beside this complain here, I also sent them the complaint on their Twitter and I’m just hoping that they at least fix the DLC so I can play it.😖😖

Maybe your mammo doesn’t want you to play the Samurai and knows exactly how to rouse you! which reminds me my moms birthday is coming up…better save up.

i don’t know whatever go deal with it. No hard feelings. All the best!

2 Likes

Dlc only works on the account used to purchase it. You can share games on one console using a couple of accounts but no dlc sadly

It’s a bummer, but it’s not a surprise.

I would also recommend going through the PlayStation Store for help, they could probably help you better than IllFonic in this scenario. Maybe IllFonic could give you a free download code for the situation but that’s a big maybe.

If they do, make sure you redeem it on the proper account!