Sex affect gym performance

That’s only true if you are under juice, but that kind of workout is related more with things that I already do. Extreme amounts of stress destroys recovery. But if I would ever use steroids, only steroids under medical supervision I would use just TRT, no other versions. Since TRT is most natural. And I got damaged disk long ago due to this type of advice.
This is far better explanation video

1 Like

I see. Good you know. Injuries come from lack of knowledge. You seem to have everything you need. Do you think a personal trainer is worth while for you?

I’d still say you need both. Time under tension (tut) and progressive overload.

Ronnie Coleman has many injuries today but he pushed through his limits admirable…

(He’s telling you himself here)

Ronnie Coleman is one of the most ignorant examples ever. Your advice to me is literally strength related and not hypertrophy related. I don’t need personal trainer. And trust me I have enough knowledge. Did you even watched video?

I’m 4 mins in. Did you read what I said about king tut?

I don’t need to watch the video. I know the difference man. You would know if you paid attention to this part. When I said:

“I’d still say you need both. Time under tension (tut) and progressive overload.“

— The ideal length of time to apply TUT for hypertrophy is 4 seconds per rep . For example, 10 reps at 4 seconds per rep are equivalent to 40 seconds. Depending on how many reps you’re doing per set, you should typically aim for a TUT range of 40-60 seconds for hypertrophy.—

I’ll just recommend creatine monohydrate I get the feeling now you’re going to say you tried that already too. That and whey isolate.

Thanks for sharing the video…I will never be too proud to say “I have enough knowledge” I’m going to watch your and learn/relearn something. Seriously thanks for sharing it with me 🫡🦾

Creatine is overrated garbage and it barely has any effect, but it does kill your stomach and makes extreme amounts of water retention which causes kidney issues. As for TUT, that’s what I am doing and still no hypertrophy, which indicates that my TUT is too high weight. The way you explained in your post to me with comparing situation bear like like you have to make your body to feel to be killed is completely false and not related with the HYPERTROPHY, but it is related with strength.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean here

Too much weight no matter the tut cannot make muscle hypertrophy.

Maybe false for you but a combination of all of these things has done wonders for me. Everyone is built different and conditioned differently.

You might be able to look like Thor off a 100 push-ups in 60 secs 🤷 GL fam

Combination is one thing, but no human on the planet with their own limits of course can grow muscles if they cross the line with adding extreme weight that their body fatiques after few reps.
The most important key about hypertrophy training is to not chase the weight increases because it only reduces the amount of stimulus of the muscle and increases neuroplasticity. Doesn’t matter the genetics. It’s good to train for strength, but too much strength will not make high amount of gains. Good examples are powerlifters that are smaller than bodybuilders, but can lift heavier. Then there are bodybuilders that do more repetition with lighter weights.

Only if it does not cross the line of your own maximum limits, for some people 10 pushups is like 100, for some people 100 pushups is like 10. Still too much stress is counterproductive to the gains. It depends how much you push yourself before you gas out, gassing out is bad for gains, but good for strength and endurance.

1 Like

I’d agree bro 🤙.

That’s exactly what I meant about safety first in my post to you.

Stay 🔥

I’m gonna pray for you guys.

1 Like

Please do. Preciate that.

Bro is suffering from success

1 Like