Shaders We Want!

The elitism got to him like I said it would

3 Likes

Bruh. This is literally a fucking shader thread… No need for people to get toxic

2 Likes

Tell that to him

1 Like

So this is distasteful and disturbing. @Courier I believe this should be moderated

Sorry, I just hate when people are like that.

1 Like

We made it where we get more challenges. Hush you fidgety fool!

You were the one who messaged us first changing what we said (that’s being a troll) and we were cool with it and joked back at you.

You want a dark blackish shader. Go put olive and it’s black with new DLC Preds especially the Viking.

I’ll have you know watermelons are a natural camo from nature to blend in with it’s environment.
Wanna see? Here ya go.

images (41)
Look how confident this man is with his Melon camo. Looks freaking great and there’s already a big head mode in the game which is basically just giant watermelon heads running around

1 Like

Flat colors, vibrant colors, more dual tone shaders (sage/ststemic, but for armors). Patterns aren’t looking good so let’s stick with basic colors first lol

Melon

1 Like

I see the cause is still going strong.

2 Likes

Lol what shader do you want for Christmas?
XD

1 Like

A candy cane one of course! Especially if it’s going to be for Christmas!

3 Likes

Wow wow wow, sir!
How dare you use a rip off melon avatar!
Lol.

3 Likes

He made his own which is more than fine, at least he didn’t take one of mine and photoshop his image on it without asking. He is melon regardless of the origin.

4 Likes

I don’t know if anyone has suggested it but I would love to see some Melon related shaders.

3 Likes

I made a thread regarding this!

1 Like

Was being sarcastic! 😅

Sorry, I’m British.

1 Like

Sorry, it’s actually my bad, I haven’t been checked the forums as much recently, so I’m a little out of it at the moment.

Bumping this up. Check it out and ask for a shader

2 Likes

Melon Shaders for FT, please? Pretty please?

No harm in pushing our luck a little further! 🍉

3 Likes

Make the storm shader available on all weapons and also a storm clothing shader

Also Dutch 87 and 2025 camo patterns