Shadiest game ever

And then there’s people like you who got extra fucked

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

May be kind of off-topic, but here’s a tip:

If anyone bought the figure just for the skin and now has no point in having the figure, keep it for a while(years is ideal).
If you have a original figure, it will soon be highly valuable(specialy if it’s original) because Alpha is a special Neca figure, with only a few made, so keep it to sell it later.

Extra tip
DON’T OPEN IT

1 Like

My Spiderman Special Edition PS4 is worth triple it’s value right now.
My LastofUs Steelbook PS3 edition sold for almost double it’s price on ebay.

1 Like

I have a Spider Man 3 figure, bought it for 1.000 bucks(in my country money), now it’s worth atleast 5x it’s price.
I can see Alpha becoming a extremly expensive figure in the future, hell, my broken ass Predalien is already more expensive then when I gained him.

Trust me I’m not mad I have the figure, it’s pretty dope. I’m more baffled at how our DLC keeps stacking and we keep defending it. Whether you bought it didint buy it however you slice it, alpha is not this months DLC, this is something we already have. As well as a LOT of the “free” dlc we receive in this game

Bro, I bought the Alpha too and it says EXCLUSIVE on the front flap. I understand that LATER ON Illfonic said that the skin would be released later at a cost… this free shit though? I’m burned. If it was released for a price I wouldn’t be as mad but the news today… ugh. It’s awful. City Hunter was supposed to be a celebration and I’m left feeling disappointed.

2 Likes

THANK you. Someone who understand what I’m saying. Yes. It was early access. But now it’s FREE! That is so blatantly fucked. City hunter is my favorite predator and I can’t feel happy about this at all. Like I can’t celebrate one bit about anything this game does anymore

At this point I don’t know what to tell you. They released Dutch, you bought the in game class Dutch that came with his weapons. Then they released the weapons as free DLC. Same thing with samurai this time around. If they don’t release the weapons it’s pay to win (kinda not really but you see where I’m going with this). So they release the weapons and some cosmetics to go with it, a new level cap and a whole new Pred Class. I think that’s fair. Same as this month, new weapons and skins, new pred class.

This seems to be the trend, and it’s not terrible or misleading in all truth. Next we get City hunter, some bug fixes and probably something else. Then it’s city hunter’s weapon(s), new skins and probably a new class and the announcement for the last item paid item on the roadmap. At any time they can add anything else.

The biggest atrocity is the lack of bone spear and shuriken in game. It was in fact stated that alpha would be released later but they didn’t specify whether paid or not.

1 Like

Yes it is misleading. Yes, yes it is. I don’t care if you release the weapons, cool. Awesome. But can we get more than a shader released on top of those? And maybe not a predator that a lot of us already have? Please please, keep supporting this.

Well that’s what I said. We did. We got a level cap raise and the elder predator, then we got the alpha.

As far as Alpha being free yeah I get that part feeling kinda shady. As soon as I heard it I figured there would be people upset by it. I figured it would be a paid DLC too, and was kinda disappointed and would have been more upset if they listed it as a roadmap paid DLC item. Think of how screwed you’d be then? No real DLC cuz you already bought it.

Did you sign up for the community tournament!!! Do it before it’s to late we just need 1-2 more teamss!!

Sorry for promoting on this bro lol just need to get it out there we have nearly everything set and it’s gonna be sicc I hope your down next month if you won’t this month

1 Like

All good man. Spread the word. I wanna play trust me I just feel like a hypocrite trying to help build the community of this game while I also disagree with all there business practices lol

2 Likes

No your right I agree man 👍

1 Like

I am surprised that it was free. If it had been an exclusive skin/weapon I would have been a little irratated that they’d actually expect me to buy a $70 figure that I don’t really want just to get DLC. Then I read “early access” and was like OK good I’ll just wait 'til it is released and just spend the usual DLC price. Free is a cool surprise for me but I can DEFINITELY get the rage from people that dropped $70 for a cool but not necessarily otherwise wanted figure in order to get the DLC.

1 Like

And I can keep repeating myself to point out where you are wrong. The free dlcs are the content they promised to release from the paid dlcs, and then new content. And because game development is confusing for you, the people in charge of the shaders are making them and releasing them when completed, and then the characters are released when the people making the characters. The maps will be released when the map people are done, and the people working on the game mode are either bound by the new maps, or not, and it will be released when completed.

Now with the plague forcing people to work at home, trading data is slower, and the tech isn’t as good or as connected. That’s why the roadmap is so poor because they can’t be certain of what is ready in time. Had they their proper set ups, they’ve be moving at a quicker pace, and able to give advanced notice. As it is, this is what we’re stuck with because of this plague.

But the take away is they are giving you new content when they can. Now if you don’t want to believe that, that’s your prerogative, and you can keep your opinions.

a shitty tatic is a shitty tatic its like saying, well if you dont wanna get robed dont buy a brand new car. robing is still the problem weither or not you made it easyer or not doesnt make robbing any less wrong

Didint read this cause it was a lot. Agree to disagree. I think you’re wrong you think I am that’s the internet