Shadiest game ever

This is the shadiest game I’ve ever played. Advertises an exclusive predator you can get early buy getting a figure. I hold off, then eventually cave last week. This week it’s free. Why not ummm… TELL US ITS GOING TO BE FREE? This is beyond shady. Like this is some disgusting business practices. Like the marketing is just tricking people. From this bullshit, to us being told there will be “free DLC monthly” that’s just last months paid DLC. Clearly Illfonic doesn’t care cause nothing ever gets addressed so as much as I wanted to not believe it, this game is officially just a cash grab

5 Likes

I mean on that matter dude it’s up to you to not drop your money on everything you see and be patient a bit. You call the game cash grab but a t the end. It’s you who chose when to spend it or not ;)

3 Likes

Uhh no it’s not. This is why we have these problems, this is objectively shady as fuck then some people defend it. It was advertised as exclusive. Then made FREE. I don’t just throw my money at anything, I Didint but samurai cause he looks tucking dumb. I got this cause I liked it, and we were told it was exclusive. Then after buying it, days later it’s free. If you wanna see better games and better game practices, stop encouraging this

4 Likes

I guarantee I’m a bigger predator fan and have been longer, but I won’t stroke this game off like you will, because I actually love the predator franchise and know it deserves better, you are what we call, a fanboy

1 Like

I don’t encourage this my friend buy only one way. I dobt spend money for DLC

Hmmm let me think. No I’m not since if I was fanboy I would defend all the shit that have been created with the predator franchise but nah. I dont. I just defend the games so far only because I consider it’s not a lost cause yet after all it’s been only 4 months so far. I will change my mind if in 2 months nothing have change that all. Anyways a game completely die after 6 months without real content.

Tho I will agree on one point I have been too much passionate lately when it come to defend the game. So I’m going to be quiet for now and see what happen. If I’m wrong I will be wrong. But if we are lucky enough the game will make a good comeback

1 Like

Where is it mentioned anywhere that alpha predator was early access? N/M I found where it says it’ll be available later. Still want bone spear and shuriken tho 😁

Sorry for being Aggro I’m just blown right now so my bad for being a dick to you, but I also was defensive toward the game cause I love predator, until this. It’s not about the game play, it’s about illfonic a business tactics

2 Likes

Man your fine I’m not going to shit on people because of there opinion it’s ok. Dont feel bad for that I understand you rage. Me too it would get me mad to see a so called exclusive content getting free one week after I buy it. It’s all understandable I apologize to you for my comments as well

3 Likes

FFS, it was advertised as early access. It was always going to be released to the masses. Do you seriously think they create an elaborate custom Pred just for the benefit of the few who would shell out for a toy figure?!

1 Like

You buying this was a choice, it was early access and it’s literally a skin of hunter. This was your choice 😂

They mentioned Alpha wasn’t going to be exclusive, it was a partnership between Neca and Illfonic.

The figure was always exclusive and limited, not the skin.

2 Likes

No but you don’t make it free??

I know this. Again. But they made it free. We should have been told it would be free

But it was made free. Everyone seems to be missing the point it was advertised as early access but they didn’t tell us it would be free. If everyone is ok with this total shade, right on

Well I agree with u on some lvl but it’s a good thing it’s free not to mention u paid for early access and a figure nothing spl

Tho I agree they should had pinned something about the limited exclusivity of the figure around here, but there was people warning others here about this, and on twitter they made this statement many times.

What shade? Did you honestly think they’d make the alpha predator worth 80 bucks or whatever the figure was? I thought it was going to be priced like dutch, and then when samurai came out, I figured that was the price, but its free it turns out.

I’m trying to figure out your point here. You’re right, they never told us its price, but how does that matter? You bought the expensive figure and got the chance to get early access to the alpha, and now that enough time has passed, they released it like they said they would. Why does it matter than it wasn’t worth five bucks?

This thread smells a WHOLE LOT LIKE AN ENTITLED KAREN!!!

Wake up and smell the men!

They should have told us it would be free. Defunding this at all is stupid. Like clearly it should have been mentioned it would be free. Also literally every single “free DLC” we have gotten to this point has included just last months DLC. Again. If we wanna see this game continue like this, continue to support there nonsense. Or be real fans and speak up when they do this