She-Hulk Trailer!!! Thoughts???

Personally I didn’t know how I would feel about it through the teaser trailer and stuff, but this full trailer gives me high hopes and looks really awesome!!! I do like how Hulk is getting more screen time (as he deserves) and hope this isn’t a passing of the torch and more so a making of another hero the main one can team up with now and then. Anyways what’s y’all’s thoughts?

1 Like

None of these movies hold up to the comics

No I take that back

Doesn’t look bad to be honest

WOW that cgi is bad

1 Like

Very excited :)

1 Like

Same here! I can’t wait to see how this is gonna go^^

After Endgame it was over for the MCU now all these new movies and series feel mehhhhh…

2 Likes

Looks amusing. Cgi needs work tho.

1 Like

Really? I honestly didn’t mind it but I guess some touch ups would make it pop

There’s a few shots that are not good. There’s time to fix it.

1 Like

OH DEAR CHRSIT NOOOOO SPIDERMAN!!!

Endgame was literally the end of the MCU.

all these shows are bad, actors were smart for getting out when they did.

Wait what about the Loki, Wandavision and Moon Knight Show??? I thought those where pretty good.

Wandavision was ok in a weird way and fell off at the end. And then the rest of those fell off, even Hawkeye and I was hype for Hawkeye then he just got sidelined in his own show.

1 Like

I haven’t seen Moonknight yet. I can say that I did enjoy bits of Wandavision, Lori and what I’ve seen of Falcon n Bucky. What I don’t enjoy is that the show runners don’t use source material for the shows and seem to make certain parts up as they go, vis a vis no Mephisto in Wandavision, scrap that for big CG fights. I was entertained, sure, but at some point, you (the studio) has to stop teasing things and be ballsy enough to actually do the real characters etc. Like Kang in Loki not being the actual Kang. Sigh… fine, but Kang NOT being in Dr Strange 2 is crap, since it was set up perfectly. Not that the movie was bad. It wasn’t. It was neat and not hard to follow, but maybe an extra credit scene with Kang…
I really hope they begin adhering to source material in the future, but I won’t hold my breath.

Jus a swole strong woman goin out living her truth banging men left and right with no dignity or self respect

So the owner of my local comic shop tells me it looks to be based on the John Byrne version of She-Hulk, who apparently was quite a fan of the 🍆. She shagged Hercules, Iron man, Luke Cage and several others. Jen Walters, when in Hulk form is much more confident and loves the pogo stick. What can ya do? Fix the cg, hopefully.

All the recent marvel shows are like a WW1 charge
With enough bodies eventually one will hit
No time or thought put into em

1 Like